Senaste nytt

Igorius och Agö till Montreal - Följ med!

Igorius

Medlem
Nu kom AF:s svar på mina två klagomål (som avsåg samma punkter som Agös, dvs. förseningen CDG-YUL samt att det inte gick att utnyttja det "eceptional upgrade offer" som vi fick inför hemresan). Jag fick som sagt in mitt klagomål ett par dagar senare än Agö (den 24:e), så det känns väl helt ok att AF svarar idag.

Med vetskapen Agö krediterades 4000 miles gjorde jag en försiktig fuling och krävde minst 5000 (mest för att slå Agö förstås). Som väntat gick det hem. :cool:

Dear Mr Igorius,

Thank you for your message to our Customer Care Department dated 24 October 2012.
From this, I was very sorry to learn of the regrettable disruption of your journey from Brussels to Montreal via Paris Charles De Gaulle on 21 October last. On behalf of Air France, please accept my most genuine apology for the disappointment and inconvenience you experienced in on this occasion.
Having checked our records, I see that your flight was delayed due to loading of catering.
I fully appreciate the inconvenience caused to you on this occasion and wish to offer you our renewed apologies.
Furthermore, I regret to learn that you experienced some difficulties whilst using our website and that you were unable to purchase an online upgrade.
The difficulties you experienced have been logged so that we can continue to improve our services.
The availability of specific fares may vary from flight to flight depending on many factors. These can include the period of travel, the destination in question as well as overall passenger demand. Seat availability changes very quickly and this is especially the case with advertised promotional fares.
We are sorry to have been unable to meet your specific needs with respect to this booking and hope to be able to do so at a future opportunity. Please accept our apologies for the disappointment caused.
The travel industry, in common with many other organizations, regularly uses special promotions to encourage the general public to buy its products and services. This is particularly so when there are unsold seats to and/from a specific destination. Air France regularly launches promotions to sell tickets on specific flights. For every different promotional fare there are a limited number of seats available. A specific booking class is allocated for each fare. It can happen that, although you can adhere to the restriction of a lower fare, seats are only available for a higher fare.
Whenever possible and in order to accommodate our customers, we free up additional seats on a particular flight. However, some flights and destinations which are very popular like weekend flights or during the holiday periods fill up very quickly and we were not able to offer more seats at that particular fare.
I have noted your request and in recognition of the inconveniences you were caused and as a token of our appreciation of your understandable disappointment, I am pleased to offer you a bonus of 5000 award miles. Your Flying Blue account will be credited shortly.
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to detail your experiences to us. Your feedback on our service and products has been brought to the attention of the departments concerned for consideration. Such aspects of our service are under review at regular intervals and your comments are very highly appreciated, as they encourage us to improve our service where necessary.
I can assure you Air France always has the comfort and convenience of its passengers at heart. We realise that it is essential to balance the service given as closely as possible with the needs of our customers.

Yours sincerely,
X
Customer Care.

Grabbar, har ni redan en mall för klågomål eller?
Om det är så har ni då lust att dela med er via PM? Själv missade ett möte och en förbetald transfer nyligen pga sen ankomst men känner mig för snäll att skylla allt på flygbolaget då kaptenen och crew gjorde sitt bästa att komma i tid.

Toppen