Senaste nytt

Har du blivit uppgraderad på Hilton?

aruba1

Medlem
Hotell: Hilton Tokyo
Bokat rum: Billigaste King Bed
Uppgradering: King Premium (nyrenoverat)
Antal nätter: 1

Utöver uppgraderingen fick vi även två drinkbiljetter

Tonton

Medlem
Hotell: DoubleTree Hyde Park
Datum: 29 Juli - 3 Augusti
Bokat rum: King Deluxe Room
Uppgradering: ----
Antal nätter: 5

Ingen uppgradering. Detta är för övrigt det absolut sämsta Hiltonhotellet i London.

Hade en lång konversation med GM igår samt idag. Finns mycket att arbeta på för att detta hotell ska bli någorlunda okej.

Btw, räknade lite snabbt förut och 18st olika Hiltonhotell i London har det blivit i år! Inte många kvar innan jag har testat alla. :D

DavveP

Medlem
Hotell: DoubleTree Hyde Park
Datum: 29 Juli - 3 Augusti
Bokat rum: King Deluxe Room
Uppgradering: ----
Antal nätter: 5

Ingen uppgradering. Detta är för övrigt det absolut sämsta Hiltonhotellet i London.

Hade en lång konversation med GM igår samt idag. Finns mycket att arbeta på för att detta hotell ska bli någorlunda okej.

Tack - bokade just av och byter, vad ligger de största kritiken i? Hur var GMs respons?

Tonton

Medlem
Tack - bokade just av och byter, vad ligger de största kritiken i? Hur var GMs respons?

Nu hamnar vi lite OT för just denna tråden - men här kommer ett svar iaf :)

Har summerat delar av mitt sammanfattande mail jag skrev till GM tidigare idag efter vår diskussion dagen innan.

GMs respons, speciellt på mitt klagomål vid städningen av badrummet, var jättebra. Dock så fallerade housekeeping ändå, även efter mitt förstasamtal med GM.

Bifogar även delar från GMs mailsvar ikväll.

Mail skrev:
Dear XYZ,

Thank you for stopping by in the restaurant yesterday having a lengthy talk with me - it was much appreciated! Also the follow-up chat this morning was appreciated.

With my stay here coming to an end I thought I would send some constructive feedback to you.

Having stayed 63 nights at 18 different Hilton properties in London since January I must regret to say that the property I am least satisfied with is the DT Hyde Park. Which is a shame, as the location is superb and the rooms are really fresh. Last but not least, this property has the best functioning AC of all Hilton properties worldwide I have stayed at.

On my last stay here at DT Hyde Park, in March or April, I was really disappointed by the restaurant service, as your are already likely aware. However, this stay, they have been absolutely terrific! The service, both during breakfast and dinner has been really good. I usually try to not eat in the hotel restaurant, but this time I have done it 3 or 4 nights - mainly because of the good service - So keep it up!

With that in mind - Let us move on to the disappointing things.

1. Cleaning.
  • Lång text som avslutas med "DT Hyde Park needs to be more consistent and have a higher level of quality when it comes to cleaning."
2. Laundry.
  • Lång text som avslutas med "I have never been asked to carry dirty laundry through a hotel and down to the reception at any Hilton Property. I don’t know the reason for your policy that the guest should carry the dirty laundry down to the reception, but this should definitely change, sooner rather than later.
3 Service.
  • Här får du hela texten -
    I usually have my own card in the card slot by the door. One reason being that without a card, sometimes there is no power in the hotel room, including both power outlets and AC. I do appreciate you have these key card solutions as a way of acquiring your environmental status, but I want to be able to charge my things and have a decent heat in the room when I come back from the office. On the first day, the housekeeping staff simply took my card and brought it with them. When I arrived back home, I brought this to attention by calling the reception and asking them to come up with the. The answer I get? “No, sir, you need to come down and get it yourself…? After a bit a short argument, where I firmly said that I expect someone to come up with my card, as it was housekeeping that took it, they said “ok, we will come up with the card” with, to put it in a good manner, a lack of positive attitude.
    Service attitude must change. If the reception would have said right from the beginning “yes, someone will be up soon with your card” I would have been very satisfied. But now I am just irritated? If surveys, NPS etc are important for you, and you want to receive a higher score, these are the small things that makes a huge different on the scoring.

This hotel could be a great establishment - however there are certain things where DoubleTree Hyde Park needs to up their game. I regret to say that I am not to keen to come back to this property as of now, and have preliminary decided to book DoubleTree Islington instead for my next weekly visit in august.

I hope this feedback finds you well!

Kind Regards,
Tonton

GM-svar skrev:
Dear Tonton,

Thank you for the email and for giving the constructive feedback. I am happy to hear that you have seen the improvements in the restaurant since your last visit.

I have shared your feedback with front office & housekeeping team so that they learn from this and make the improvements in the service provided. My apologies for the inconvenience that have caused to you during this stay.

I don’t want you to stop using hotel laundry service. In the future please do call the reception team before 9am and instruct them to collect laundry bag from the room and they will happily do it for you. If they are not keen of this, please contact me directly.

Normally front desk team request guests to come down when personal items are to be collected, as we want to verify the guest ID against the booking on the system. Even if the guest is in the room, it can be still challenging. Giving safety & security the at-most priority. Saying that, I have shared with housekeeping not to remove key cards, Hilton's as private cards, from rooms.

As I want you to come back to this hotel for future stays and as a gesture of goodwill please accept my offer of 10,000 HH points. The points will be visible in your account within the next 30 days.

Have a safe journey back home & please let me know if I could be of any further help.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ABC XYZ

Last edited:
Nu hamnar vi lite OT för just denna tråden - men här kommer ett svar iaf :)

Har summerat delar av mitt sammanfattande mail jag skrev till GM tidigare idag efter vår diskussion dagen innan.

GMs respons, speciellt på mitt klagomål vid städningen av badrummet, var jättebra. Dock så fallerade housekeeping ändå, även efter mitt förstasamtal med GM.

Bifogar även delar från GMs mailsvar ikväll.
Bra ton i ditt mail och faktiskt bra respons från GM.

bnr

Medlem
Helgen efter, spännande och se hur det fungerar och om det fungerar med uppgraderingar. Passar även på och testar Radisson och återrapporterar i den tråden.
Ahh ok! Hade varit kul att ses på en öl annars.
De var väldigt bra på att uppgradera en kompis som bodde där när det var rätt nytt. Han fick two bedroom suite från något hyfsat vanligt rum, som HHD.

Radisson ligger lite mer off än Hilton men är riktigt trevligt och fräscht. Oftast väldigt billigt sett till vad man får.

Toppen