Senaste nytt

Gin & Tonic-tråden

Inbjudan från bästa sommargrannarna :)
37911438_10214966881078785_524681734684409856_n.jpg

Alf

Medlem
Tanqueray no 10 provas.
Den är helt Ok, men jag har lite svårt att känna skillnader på dessa ”fingin”.
Jag tycker att det som gör mest i en GT är vilken tonic man använder.
Numera har jag helt gått över till vår lokalproducerade tonic från Ecobryggeriet i Norrköping.
Den slår alla jag provat.

Tidigare har det varit Sweppes som gällt men det är helt uteslutet nu med alla bra tonic fabrikat som finns och slår Sweppes med hästlängder.

I nedanstående GT använder jag den tonic som har smak av grankvist. Till det har jag förstärkt skogssmaken med lite enbärskvistar som jag har bredvid huset. Dessa har jag muddlat lite försiktigt för att få ut smakerna när jag tillsätter den i min GT.

31EB9157-66F1-41F1-B09B-BB2EE901A3D5.jpeg

Homer

Medlem
Kul grej, billig 70cl £20, men bara i Skottland?

Aldi releases colour-changing gin and all our dreams have come true, but how does it work? | The Independent

The limited-edition Forest Fruits Colour Changing Gin appears blue in colour when first poured,
before turning pink when a tonic, mixer or garnish is added to the drink.
The Forest Fruits Colour Changing Gin is distilled using blue petals from the Asian butterfly flower,
which change colour from pale sapphire to pink when the PH levels of the petals are altered.

The gin is also distilled using forest fruits, with the aim of making it both a visual and gustatory treat.

“Add a squeeze of lime first and see what shade of pink the gin goes, then add the tonic and it will change again.”

EDIT: M&S har tydligen något liknande https://www.marksandspencer.com/s/food-to-order/adventures-in-food/colour-changing-gin
colour-changing-gin-1.jpg

Last edited:
Quit your job and get paid to drink gin while travelling around the world
You’ll need to be skilled in photography, writing, and social media, as well as having a valid passport, a love of gin, and a strong brand awareness of Mr Fogg’s and Bombay Sapphire – which makes sense, as you’ll be representing them on your travels.

To apply for the role you’ll have to fill out a form and submit a video of yourself proving you’re up to the task.

Källa: Quit your job and get paid to drink gin while travelling around the world | Metro News

Toppen