Senaste nytt

Flyg m. Vueling, försenat <5h. Nekad ersättning. Hjälp?

BaronS

Medlem
Blev ett kort svar. Börjar tröttna på deras svar utan svar.

Dear Vueling,

You still have not informed me on what caused the delay of flight VY1871 the 17th of July.
This is the third time I am trying to get an answer regarding what caused my flight to be more than five hours delayed.
Would you be so kind and explain to me what exactly caused the delay of my flight? I am very eager to get an answer.

Looking forward to your reply once again.

Kind regards,

Får se vad dom svarar nu då! Visa mig lite goodwill Vueling!

/BaronS

BaronS

Medlem
Fick än en gång ett autogenererat svar.

Dear Customer,

In response to your claim, we would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused.

In these cases our Passenger Compensation and Service Plan includes the following options:

- A free change of date (if a similar price range is available) on delays of more than two hours.

- Reimbursement of the ticket on delays of more than five hours, as long as the passenger does not use the ticket or accepts the alternative offered by the company.

In the Regulation 261/2004 of the European Council it is stipulated that the airlines do not have to pay compensations or expenses when the cancellation is caused by extraordinary circumstances that could not have been avoided even if all the right measures had been taken.

Examples of such extraordinary circumstances are: political instability, bad weather conditions, security problems, technical problems affecting the aircraft, strikes and other employment disputes that affect the operations of an aerial transporter is about to carry out a flight.

For the reasons indicted above, we have to inform you that we can not resolve your claim to your satisfaction.

Best regards,

Customer Service Department
VUELING AIRLINES S.A.

Suck...
Nu tänker jag börja slå på den stora trumman!

Dear Vueling

I have now received automatic replies four times regarding the delay of flight VY1871.

I fail to understand why you refuse to explain what caused the delay in question.
If the reason for the delay is in line with what is mentioned in EU 261/2004, surely it would save us all time and energy if you could just tell me.

As no explanation is given, have to see this as an attempt from your side to wear me out and to hide the truth behind the delay. I have therefore no other option than to take the matter to the concerned authorities for further action.

Kind regards,

/BaronS

BaronS

Medlem
Fick svar väldigt snabbt!

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting Vueling.

In response to your e-mail we would like to inform you that as indicated in previous email flight was delayed due to extraordinary circumstances.

In the Regulation 261/2004 of the European Council it is stipulated that the airlines do not have to pay compensations or expenses when the cancellation is caused by extraordinary circumstances that could not have been avoided even if all the right measures had been taken.

If you find it appopiate, you may start any other action. However our staff has acted at all times according to terms and conditions of carriage and according to the actual legislation.

Best regards,

Customer Service Department
VUELING AIRLINES S.A.

Så, då är det väl till att kontakta Trafikstyrelsen DK?

/BaronS

agehall

Medlem
Gå vidare till myndigheter, men jag tycker även att det är lämpligt att påpeka att du gärna vill ha svar av någon som förstår skriven engelska - de undviker ju fortfarande att förklara exakt VAD som orsakade förseningen.

BaronS

Medlem
Gå vidare till myndigheter, men jag tycker även att det är lämpligt att påpeka att du gärna vill ha svar av någon som förstår skriven engelska - de undviker ju fortfarande att förklara exakt VAD som orsakade förseningen.

Det är löjligt hur det kan missa att faktiskt svara på en fråga som jag ställt fyra gånger vid det här laget.

Svaret blev:

Dear Vueling,

Thank you for your prompt reply, though you still have not answered my question.

I fully understand the meaning of "extraordinary circumstances". But since you have not yet told what the extraordinary circumstance was at this time, I have no other option than to keep asking and/or forwarding this question to the authorities.
Were there a snowstorm in Barcelona? Flooding in Copenhagen? Anyhow, I would very much appreciate an answer and description of the actual cause of the delay.

Kind regards,

Hur bör man bäst beskriva detta till danska trafikstyrelsen? Eller är det kanske ändå bäst att gå genom ARN?

Tack!

/BaronS

rsimon

Medlem
Det är löjligt hur det kan missa att faktiskt svara på en fråga som jag ställt fyra gånger vid det här laget.

Svaret blev:

Dear Vueling,

Thank you for your prompt reply, though you still have not answered my question.

I fully understand the meaning of "extraordinary circumstances". But since you have not yet told what the extraordinary circumstance was at this time, I have no other option than to keep asking and/or forwarding this question to the authorities.
Were there a snowstorm in Barcelona? Flooding in Copenhagen? Anyhow, I would very much appreciate an answer and description of the actual cause of the delay.

Kind regards,

Hur bör man bäst beskriva detta till danska trafikstyrelsen? Eller är det kanske ändå bäst att gå genom ARN?

Tack!

/BaronS

Klaga. Här har du ett formulär från Trafikstyrelsen med både danska och engelska instruktioner.

rob74

Medlem
Men jisses, vilka lirare!
Om de inte har något "att dölja" så är det väl bara att rapa upp vad de extraordinära omständigheterna var? De spelar ju sina kort som om att detta är ett solklart fall för dem.
Men att de inte svarar på frågan om vad det var, tycker jag tyder på "skit i förgasaren", så du ska absolut ta detta vidare.
Följer detta med spänning.
Lycka till!

emailsson

Medlem
Vad blev utfallet? Ska nämligen begära ersättning för en försening från Barcelona med Vueling som skedde häromdagen.

Toppen