Finnair öppnar ny lounge på Helsingfors flygplats

Diskussion i 'Redaktionellt' startad av Redaktionen, 1 Oktober 2013.

Trådstatus:
Stängd för vidare inlägg.
  1. Redaktionen

Redaktionen Medlem

Redaktionen tipsar:

Under våren 2014 öppnar en helt ny lounge på Helsingfors Vanda flygplats. Loungen kommer ligga i non-Schengenområdet, granne med den nuvarande Finnair loungen mellan gate 36 och 37.
    Den nya loungen kommer enbart vara tillgänglig för passagerare som har Finnair Guld eller Platinumkort, alternativt motsvarande nivåer i One World, vilket innebär Sapphire eller Emerald.

Läs hela artikeln och kommentera på vår förstasida

2. Henry

Henry Medlem

Land:
    Sverige Sverige
    "...kommer loungen även erbjuda finsk bastu för alla besökare. " - kul grej!

1 person likes this.
  3. vulle

vulle Medlem

Ny premium lounge i Helsingfors

1.10.2013 09:30:00 - OMX Helsinki, News
    FIA1S: Finnair Oyj - Finnair to open exclusive Premium Lounge at Helsinki Airport in spring 2014
    Finnair Plc
    Press release

Finnair to open exclusive Premium Lounge at Helsinki Airport in spring 2014

Work has started on building a new Premium Lounge directly adjacent to the
    award-winning Finnair Lounge near Gate 36 in the non-Schengen area of Helsinki
    Airport. The Premium Lounge, designed by Helsinki-based dSign Vertti Kivi & Co,
    will be open in spring 2014 and complement the original Finnair Lounge, which
    routinely ranks in lists of the world’s top airline lounges. The new facility
    will be available to Finnair Plus Platinum and Gold members and their guests
    only, as well as frequent flyer cardholders with equivalent status at a fellow
    oneworld airline. All customers however may enjoy completely new private shower
    suites and a Finnish sauna. An exclusive Finnair Tax-Free Shop will also be
    opened next to the lounges, serving all non-Schengen passengers.

“We are eagerly looking forward to opening a new lounge for our most frequent
    and loyal customers to keep up with burgeoning demand for our world-class
    lounge facilities,” says Markku Remes, Finnair’s Manager of Lounge and VIP
    Services. “The expanded lounge environment will offer passengers calm,
    refreshment and relaxation while also showcasing Finland as an international
    hub of art and design surrounded by the freshness of nature.”

Meanwhile, Business Class passengers, Finnair Plus top-tier loyalty card
    holders and other customers entitled to lounge access at Helsinki Airport are
    now
    offered an upgraded range of complimentary wines, beer and spirits at all
    Finnair Lounges at Helsinki Airport, as well as hot meals at breakfast, lunch
    and dinner times. Additionally, at the non-Schengen Finnair Lounge, a more
    exclusive list of premium champagnes and liquors are also available for a
    charge. Joseph Perrier Cuvée Royale Brut Champagne is complimentary for Finnair
    Plus Platinum members and other Emerald-level oneworld frequent flyer
    cardholders.

The improvements in lounge services are part of a larger drive of upgrades to
    the customer experience as Finnair approaches its 90th birthday on November 1.
    On board in the cabin, the Marimekko for Finnair collection of pillows,
    blankets, headrest covers, napkins and tableware is now standard in all Finnair
    aircraft, both long haul and short haul. Earlier this month Finnair also
    announced new Signature Meals in Business Class created by top Finnish chefs
    Tomi Björck and Pekka Terävä. And Finnair has begun the retrofit of a further
    eight long-haul aircraft to provide seats that convert to fully-flat beds in
    Business Class, for optimum comfort in long-haul travel. By the time the
    retrofit is complete in September 2014, all but three of Finnair’s long-haul
    aircraft will be outfitted with the full-flat seats; the remaining aircraft are
    set to be retired from the fleet with the arrival of Airbus A350s in 2015.

About Finnair
    Finnair, which is celebrating its 90th birthday this year, is spec
    ialised in
    fast connections between Europe and Asia via Helsinki. The airline carries more
    than eight million passengers annually and connects 13 cities in Asia with more
    than 60 destinations in Europe. The airline, a pioneer in sustainable flying,
    operates a young, modern fleet and is the first airline listed in the
    Leadership Index of the worldwide Carbon Disclosure Project. The only Nordic
    carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking, Finnair has also won the World Airline
    Award for Best Airline Northern Europe for the past four years running. Finnair
    is a member of oneworld, the alliance of the world's leading airlines committed
    to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent
    international travellers.

Further information
    Finnair Media Desk tel. +358 9 818 4020, comms(a)finnair.com
    Finnair image gallery: http://gallery.finnair.com
    Finnair blogs: Finnair Blog
    Finnair on Facebook: www.facebook.com/finnair
    Finnair on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Twitter
    Finnair Group website: Finnair

Trådstatus:
Stängd för vidare inlägg.

Dela sidan

BusinessClass Logo

Hej och välkommen till BusinessClass!

Prenumerera på vårt gratis nyhetsbrev för att få uppdateringar och nyheter om vad som händer runtom i världen och på BusinessClass.

I'm already subscribed
BusinessClass Logo

Välkommen till utskickslistan!

Glöm inte att kontrollera din epost och bekräfta din prenumeration.

BusinessClass Logo

Gå med i BusinessClass-gemenskapen!

Gilla oss på Facebook för att få de senaste nyheterna från BusinessClass direkt i ditt flöde.

Bli medlem och delta i våra diskussioner, ställ frågor och dela med dig av din kunskap och dina erfarenheter.

Bli medlem nu!