Förändringar i catering hos British Airways

Homer

Medlem
Fler detaljer:

First Class:

Amuse bouche to be removed from the meal service

Blanket removed from day flights, provided only on request

Club World:

Changes to Club Kitchen stocking (this is not necessarily a backwards step based on what I saw, but it seems that there will be a move to even more ambient – ie chocolate bar – stuff and away from more expensive fresh items)

World Traveller Plus:

The second meal is to be removed on shorter routes, to be replaced by the opportunity to take something from a basket of ambient snacks passed around by the crew

Pretzels, cheese and biscuits to be removed entirely

World Traveller:

The second meal is to be removed on shorter and medium length routes, to be replaced by the opportunity to take something from a basket of ambient snacks passed around by the crew

The bottle of water will be replaced by a small plastic cup of water <- BA goes SAS

Pretzels, cheese and biscuits to be removed entirely

Toothbrushes and toothpaste will no longer be provided but they will be available on request

More cuts to British Airways service revealed

Homer

Medlem
There is a misunderstanding here about airline pricing.

Unlike normal businesses, pricing and costing people never meet. They literally have nothing to do with each other. BA staff have told me this.

In one building is a group of people working out what to charge, which is 100% based on competitor pricing and the number of seats already sold. It has NOTHING to do with the cost base, literally nothing.

In another building is a group of people looking to cut costs as far as possible.

The two are not connected at all, except for the fact that a lower quality service reduces demand which means that prices are forced down .....

FlyerTalk Forums

doc

Medlem
Intressant och trist att BA som går ekonomiskt bra känner sig tvingat att spara in på sådana små saker.

Toppen