Senaste nytt

Få 50000 Club Carlson poäng extra för en natt

Jacob

Medlem
Registrerad och klart! Inga problem med att få tillgång till sidan, men så ligger företagets server i Storbritannien.

rob74

Medlem
Ok, Ola! Låt höra vilket hotell du tänker på för London.
Jag är öppen för allt som kan ge även mig poäng för en natt... ;)
Själv ämnar jag vara färdig med mina 50k+44k redan i juni, då det faller väl in med två besök i Stockholm. :)

maba

Medlem
Tack för tipset, både jag och frugan har nu 50k att invänta då vi bokat några nätter i Dubai i nästa månad.

Ubbe

Medlem
Tack för tipset, både jag och frugan har nu 50k att invänta då vi bokat några nätter i Dubai i nästa månad.
Skaffar ni ett kort till (konto) och delar upp bokningen får ni 100000 poäng istället. + de extrapoäng man får när man bokar via nätet..Alla dessa poäng kan sedan transfereras till det konto som används frekvent. Bara att ringa till Club Carlson. Jag tycker att Club Carlson är ett av de bästa programmen för hotell just nu och kanske det program som ger mest tillbaka. Hoppas bara på fler Hotel Missoni som verkar vara en klass över First Class (uttryck stulet från SingaporeAirlines:) )

henrik l

Medlem
Jag mail från Club Carlson idag och registrerade mig. Hoppas jag är med bland de första 100 000 som registrerade sig... :)

Fick också ett mail idag. Visserligen registrerade jag mig och bokade 15 min efter det att man öppnat. Så med tanke på att dom skickar mail idag så har man nog inte nått 100 000 än. När jag registrerad mig verkade det ju också som att erbjudandet var kopplat till att man skulle boka. Om det är så så sållar det nog en del:)

Ubbe

Medlem
Fick också ett mail idag. Visserligen registrerade jag mig och bokade 15 min efter det att man öppnat. Så med tanke på att dom skickar mail idag så har man nog inte nått 100 000 än. När jag registrerad mig verkade det ju också som att erbjudandet var kopplat till att man skulle boka. Om det är så så sållar det nog en del:)
läser man TC så framgår inget sådant vad jag kan se:
The Big Night Giveaway Promotion ("Promotion") is available only to Club CarlsonSM members. To be eligible for the Promotion, members must register online for the Promotion at http://www.radissonbignightgiveaway.com ("Promotion Registration"), provide their Club Carlson member number at the time of reservation or check-in of the Qualifying Stay, and then complete one Qualifying Stay at any Radisson® or Radisson Blu hotel worldwide ("Participating Hotels"). Guest must check in for the Qualifying Stay on or after May 15, 2012 and check out must be completed no later than July 15, 2012 ("Promotion Period"). A "Qualifying Stay" is defined as a stay of one or more consecutive nights in the same room at a Participating Hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs on a rate for which Gold Points® are awarded in accordance with the Club Carlson Program Terms and Conditions. Guest must be present at the Participating Hotel at both the time of check-in and check-out, enrolled in Club Carlson at or before the time of check-in, and registered in the Promotion no later than the time of check-out (to enroll in Club Carlson, visit Club Carlson Hotel Reward Program). The first 100,000 guests who complete the Promotion Registration will receive 50,000 Bonus Gold Points® after the completion of their Qualifying Stay. After the first 100,000 Promotion Registrations, every guest who completes the Promotion Registration will receive 15,000 Bonus Gold Points® after the completion of his/her Qualifying Stay. These Bonus Gold Points® are in addition to the standard Gold Points® awarded for a stay. Only one Club Carlson account per Qualifying Stay will be credited with the Bonus Gold Points®. Maximum of one Bonus Gold Point award will be credited to a member with a Qualifying Stay under the Promotion regardless of the number of Qualifying Stays completed by the member during the Promotion Period. Allow 6-8 weeks for the Bonus Gold Points® to post to the member’s account. The Promotion and Gold Points® are subject to all Club Carlson Program Terms and Conditions. Rates for each night of a Qualifying Stay may vary. Promotion is not valid on existing reservations and is subject to availability. Promotion void where prohibited by law. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Radisson reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue these terms and conditions or the Promotion at any time with or without notice. Radisson is not responsible for: interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, computer hardware or software or technical failures, Internet Service Provider/network/website accessibility or availability, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic; including without limitation the incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate capture of Promotion Registration information and any late, lost inaccurate or misdirected Promotion Registration information. By participating in this Promotion, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.

Ok nått glas rött inmundigat men inget som förhindrar senare bokning vad jag kan utläsa :cool:

Last edited:
Toppen