Senaste nytt

Denied boarding och ombokad utanför OneWorld - Tier points/miles?

flybob

Medlem
AA snabbast med att svara:

We are sorry to inform you that it is not our policy to credit
AAdvantage mileage for segments that are not flown due to operational
problems beyond our control. While we understand that AAdvantage mileage
is one reason customers specifically book trips on American Airlines and
other program participants, we cannot credit miles for travel that did
not occur or that was conducted on a nonparticipating carrier. We are
sorry for your inconvenience and wish you had been able to travel as
planned.

flybob

Medlem
BA ger en öppning. Har skickat informationen, så nu får vi se om det faktiskt resulterar i TPs och avios.

Thank you for your email dated 6 July 2014. First of all please accept my apologies for the delay in my reply.
If you have been involuntary rebooked by our partner Qatar to another carrier you may still claim the avios and tier points for the originally booked flight.
To be able to arrange a credit for you please kindly contact the responsible department Executive Club directly. They will need the following documents:
A copy of the original receipt stating the ticket number, tariff and booking class and flight details, as well as your boarding card for the flight you have been involuntary rebooked to.
Please also add your Executive Club membership number and contact information, as well as some explanations what happened.

AABack2ARN

Medlem
Grattis! Hoppas verkligen du får poäng från AA också. Det vore bra att veta för eventuella diskussioner med AA i framtiden ;)

flybob

Medlem
Grattis! Hoppas verkligen du får poäng från AA också. Det vore bra att veta för eventuella diskussioner med AA i framtiden ;)

Trots AAs initiala svar:
it is not our policy to credit
AAdvantage mileage for segments that are not flown due to operational
problems beyond our control.
så gjorde jag en retro claim. Idag trillade 13854 miles in på kontot :)

aa.png

För att summera så fick vi alltså drygt 14000 i cash i ersättning, miles/poäng för originalbokning, samt prova Emirates business :)
Klart nöjd.

Toppen