Senaste nytt

[Business Class] Bangkok-Ho Chi Minh City T/R, Turkish Airlines, 2.700 SEK inkl.

Dr. Miles

Expert
Turkish Airlines fifth freedom right flight i Asien.

[Business Class] Bangkok-Ho Chi Minh City T/R, Turkish Airlines, 2.700 SEK inkl. skatter

BKK-SGN T/R
Flygbolag: Turkish Airlines (TK)
Kabinklass: Business
Bokningsklass: J
Fare basis: JF1BRORT
Pris: 9.170 THB + skatter ca 3.180 THB, totalt ca 2.700 SEK inkl. skatter
Min/Max stay: -- / 12 månader
Köp senast: t o m 2013-OCT-31
Gäller för utresa: mellan 2012-MAY-01 och 2013-OCT-31
Stopover: Nej
Barnrabatt: 25% rabatt från baspriset
Återbetalning: Nej
Ändring: Ja, 50 EUR per gång
Routing: Bangkok-(TK)-Ho Chi Minh City

Visa antal miles, tid och stor karta på Great Circle Mapper

Turkish Airlines gamla Business class på Airbus A330
3452d1321732206-img_6042.jpg

(Foto av Jacob)

BusinessClass.se har testat Turkish Airlines Business class långdistans. Ni kan läsa artiklarna här.

Poängintjäning:
Turkish Airlines J klass ger:

pep

Medlem
Mit review of Turkish Airlines July 2011, class C, SGN-BKK-SGN. rated 9 out of 10 on SKYTRAX. Quote:
Excellent experience as the crew were very proactive, alert, focused, friendly, and caring. Check-in smooth and friendly, though limited professional (low knowledge on non-TK destinations and Africa appeared to be a black continent to them). Boarding Card was written by hand as computer system was down. Later the staff came and found me in the lounge providing a printed boarding card instead. TK uses an excellent C.I.P lounge in SGN, a bit hard to find as there are lounges with similar names. All FAs are apparently of Turkish origin? Nice seats and configuration, small bar in business class enables the bar-tender to keep an eye on people and you just raise an eyebrow if you need anything. Colour composition and decoration of interior the most beautiful I have seen, Turkish Airlines really uses the Turkish colours to its perfection (blankets, pillows, etc. All interior was of high quality and a pleasure for the eyes. Nice selection of (not only!) Turkish specialties, including cheese, Efes beer, and wines. One the short flight only cold sandwiches were served as “main course”, but followed by snacks, cheese, fruits, and salad. Congratulation, TK for just being awarded the best European Airline by SKYTRAX 2011. 4 stars, even 5, could be considered for this rocketing airline. Tickets sold cheaper than for alternative airlines: a month before I paid the same amount for the same destination with economy class by Lufthansa ! Here, I get 40 kg luggage as standard, 200% miles. Miles were credited instantly to M&M though M&M is a competitor FFP to the one of TK (Miles and Smiles).

Last edited:
Toppen