Senaste nytt

Avianca/TACA LifeMiles höjde Cash priser av Miles+Cash award

Dr. Miles

Expert
Tror du att jag försvarar LifeMiles? :confused:

Vi är alla vuxna människor som kan läsa finstilta i medlemsvillkoren. Alla har godkänt villkoren innan man blev medlem.
Vi alla visste om risken att programmet ändras utan förvarning.

Terms and Conditions of the LifeMiles Program
LifeMiles skrev:
The present Terms and Conditions of the LifeMiles program may be modified, amended and/or substituted anytime, with or without prior notice, as well as the other rules, special offers and benefits of the LifeMiles program. This means that the accrual of mileage credit does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to such mileage credits, awards or program benefits. In accumulating mileage or awards, members may not rely upon the continued availability of any award or award level, and members may not be able to obtain all offered awards for all destinations or on all flights. Any award, including award tickets may be subject to increased or reduced mileage requirements or new restrictions at any time. Members may any time, among other things,
(i) end the LifeMiles loyalty program;
(ii) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any award, including award tickets;
(iii) change program benefits, mileage levels, participant affiliations, conditions of participation, rules and methodology for earning, and redeeming mileage credit, rules for the use of travel awards and effectiveness of mileage;
(iv) add travel embargo dates, limit the number of seats available for award tickets (including, but not limited to, allocating no seats on certain flights) or otherwise restrict the continued availability of travel awards or special offers, and
(v) modify the price in Miles for the award tickets and its methodology to compute the mileage required based on offer and demand, availability, among others, and modify the methodology to compute the amount of mileage required to acquire an award ticket.
These changes may be made anytime although it may affect your ability to use the mileage credit or awards that you have already accumulated. Avianca, TACA, LifeMiles Corp and the other Airlines reserve the right to end the LifeMiles program with six (6) months previous notice, immediately or within a shorter term in case a law, judgment or relation requires it. The termination of the program and/or changes, amendments or modifications to the terms and conditions of the program shall not give the right to any kind of claim or indemnity by any member or third parties.

Sedan kan man tycka att det inte anses god sed att ändra utan att informera kunderna i förväg.
Som bjornstrom skrev tidigare, köp inte miles i onödan. Köp miles och använd dem direkt för att inte riskera att hamna i sådan situation.

Swisser

Medlem
Dr. Miles,
Det har jag inte påstått!
Jag tycker bara att det är ytterst anmärkningsvärt att man kan försämra ett program så fort, så många gånger, inom en sån kort tidsperiod, och dessutom utan någon typ av förvarning. Jag är naturligtvis medveten om varje programs T&C och jag har ju accepterat spelreglerna i och med att jag registrerade mig, så det har jag inga som helst problem med. Jag kommer nog även att hitta något bra sätt att använda min köpta miles, även om det kommer att kosta mer. Det som verkligen är synd är dock att ytterligare ett relativt bra program i princip har blivit ointressant.

Original

Medlem
Jaha, dags att bränna av sina sista miles då... Risken finns väl att de försämrar ytterligare och jag då står med 100.000mi till ingen nytta.

Guldkornen i C; ARN-EWR med United för ca 8.000T/R & ARN-ZRH-DXB T/R för 4.700kr verkar dock fortsatt finnas kvar

Hur hittar du de guldkornen? Jag får t ex ARN-EWR i C till ca 10' T/R.

Dr. Miles

Expert
Hur hittar du de guldkornen? Jag får t ex ARN-EWR i C till ca 10' T/R.
Jag antar att Palazzis kalkyl är baserad på gamla priset (12,75 USD per 1.000 miles för Cash del).

Nu kostar Europa-Nordamerika T/R i Business class 42.000 LM miles + ca 993 USD + skatter
Säg att Cash del + skatt är grovt 1.100 USD, sedan tillkommer inköpskostnad av 42.000 LM miles.

Palazzi

Medlem
Stämmer att det är gamla kalkylen! Jag är inte uppdaterad på den nya :). 10tkr är fortfarande bra, men ibland finns det ju deals för 12-15tkr som ger 200% miles, så då kanske inte Avianca längre är SÅ bra.

Jag som måste bränna 40.000mi innan December...

Toppen