Senaste nytt

Alaskan garranterar bagage inom 20 minuter

mha321

Medlem
Trevlig garanti. Vore dock intressant att veta hur bra den faktiskt fungerar i verkligheten. De har ju rätt bra med friskrivningar för "saker utanför vår kontroll". Och hur många baggage förseningar beror faktiskt på bolaget i förhållande till på markpersonalen från flygplatsen, eller kapaciteten i flygplatsens baggage system?

Det låter onekligen väldigt bra. Någon som ha erfarenhet i praktiken?

palmen

Här är Terms & Conditions i alla fall

Terms and conditions:
  • Baggage service guarantee is valid on flights operated by Alaska Airlines (flights 001 - 999), Horizon Air (flights 2000 - 2999), and SkyWest (flights 3300-3499), with the exception of flights arriving from Costa Rica and Mexico, flights between Los Angeles and Havana, and flights between Anchorage and Dutch Harbor.
  • Offer is not valid for checked items delivered to the oddsize/oversize baggage claim area (e.g. checked pets, golf clubs, skis, surfboards, assistive devices, firearms).
  • Offer is not valid for non-revenue space available travelers, including Alaska Airlines employees and dependents, guest pass travelers and employees of other airlines traveling on industry discounted tickets.
  • Alaska Airlines reserves the right to suspend the baggage service guarantee in the event of airport baggage system malfunction, severe weather, or other conditions out of the airlines' control that prohibit timely baggage delivery.
  • One baggage service guarantee voucher per qualified passenger, per flight, for one or more checked bags.
  • Baggage service guarantee voucher must be redeemed at alaskaair.com by the date provided on the voucher.
  • Baggage service guarantee vouchers are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash, bartered, or sold.
  • If you elect to redeem your baggage service guarantee voucher for Mileage Plan™ Miles, your miles will post to your Mileage Plan™ account within 3 days.
  • $25 discount code must be applied at alaskaair.com toward purchase of a ticket on Alaska Airlines by the date provided within the terms and conditions printed on the voucher. Not redeemable at ticket counters or through travel agent.
  • Additional terms & conditions apply if you elect to redeem your baggage service guarantee voucher for a discount code. Please visit our about discount codes page at alaskaair.com for additional information.

Toppen