Senaste nytt

2013: Högre krav för Hilton HHonors Gold och Platinum

Homer

Medlem
During calendar year 2012, Hilton HHonors Gold Elite membership will be awarded to Members with 16 stays, 36 nights, or 60,000 Base Points. Beginning January 1, 2013, Hilton HHonors Gold Elite membership will be awarded to Members with 20 stays, 40 nights or 75,000

HHonors Terms & Conditions

(Kraven för Diamond går också upp)

sembl

Medlem
Jag säkrade Diamond för någon vecka sen och fram till Feb-14 så jag är nöjd =) Fast 15k poäng mer är inte så många övernattningar om det är triple points osv.

/M

TjudöBoy

Medlem
Ajajaj, det där var inte bra. Blir tuft att behålla HHGold då. :(

Fick samma info för en dryg vecka sedan så man lär väl kunna glömma HHGold i framtiden!:(
Reser allt för lite i tjänsten för att kunna hålla 2 hotell Guldkort aktiva om man int kan smussla åt sig guldkort igen på någe vänster :p
Tycker HH varit väldigt bra/givmilda med uppgraderingar av rum, hitintills har jag 100% utdelning på mina övernattningar.

Dear xxx,

Thank you for making Hilton HHonors™ your guest loyalty program. With ten distinct hotel brands, you have endless ways to experience the benefits of being an HHonors member.

Over the past few years, we have expanded the benefits for our guests with Gold and Diamond status. They can now enjoy benefits such as complimentary space-available room upgrades, high-speed Internet access, breakfast, and up to a 50% bonus on all Base Points earned on every stay.

Periodically, we need to adapt our program based on industry trends. For the past ten years, we have not changed the qualifications for Gold and Diamond status. As of January 1, 2013, we will adjust the requirements to qualify for elite status in 2014. To qualify for Gold status, HHonors members must complete 20 stays, 40 nights, or attain 75,000 Base Points within the calendar year. To qualify for Diamond status in 2014, members must complete 30 stays, 60 nights, or attain 120,000 Base Points in 2013. All other tier level qualifications will remain the same.

We thank you for your loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you at one of our 3,900 hotels and resorts in 2013.

Sincerely, xxx

Blir nog att satsa på aktier i Rezidor och CC Gold i framtiden ser det ut som :)

Toppen