Senaste nytt

Club Carlson - "Stay More Nights. Earn More Points" kampanj

CC - Börja det nya året med att redan nu samla extra poäng till bonusnätter.

Såg länken i Facebook till denna kampanj. Inte fått någon e-post eller så...

https://www.clubcarlson.com/secure/offers/5544085

2012-10-01 20-09-35.jpg

Club Carlson skrev:
Stay More Nights. Earn More Points

Start the New Year with free nights faster. Earn bonus Gold Points® for eligible nights at Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide now through the end of the year. Bonus points will be awarded for the total number of nights you stay between October 1 and December 31, 2012. The more nights you stay, the more points you’ll earn per night.

Simply complete the registration form on this page and you’ll earn:
  • 2,000 bonus points per night when you stay one to five nights
  • 4,000 bonus points per night when you stay six to nine nights
  • 6,000 bonus points per night when you stay 10 to 20 nights
Your total award will be calculated and credited to your account early in January 2013 – helping you kick off the New Year in style.

Register today to take advantage of this rich offer exclusive to Club Carlson members.

Terms and Conditions

You must be a Club CarlsonSM member to participate in the Stay More Nights, Earn More Points promotion (“Promotion”). To be eligible to earn bonus Gold Points (“Bonus Points”), members must register online for the Promotion, provide their Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or at check-in, and pay for a stay on a Gold Point eligible rate at participating Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By Carlson℠, Park Inn by Radisson and Park Plaza® hotels worldwide for stays beginning on October 1, 2012, and completed by December 31, 2012.
Members only need to register once before December 31, 2012.
Members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per eligible night if they complete 1 – 5 eligible nights; 4,000 Bonus Points per eligible night if they complete 6 – 9 eligible nights; and 6,000 Bonus Points per eligible night if they complete 10 – 20 eligible nights.
Maximum award of 120,000 Bonus Points per member.
Only one Club Carlson member account will be credited for each eligible night and only one room per member per night at participating hotels will be awarded the applicable Bonus Points.
Bonus Points will be calculated and credited to the member’s account in January 2013 based on the total number of completed eligible nights.

--
Ändrad av AHO

Last edited by a moderator:

gdaily

Medlem
Hmm, jag har en redemptionnatt i Tallinn också nu i oktober. Blir nog till att avbaak den och köpa natten för pengar, så jag kommer upp i sex nätter, den sjätte natten är ju faktiskt en skillnad på på 14.000 poäng (6*4000 poäng vs 5*2000), och frinatten kostar 9.000 poäng.

Last edited:

Dr. Miles

Expert
Jag fick följande nyhetsbrev nyligen. Jag har inte kunnat hitta någon tråd om denna kampanj.

Club Carlson skrev:
Stay More Nights. Earn More Points

Start the New Year with free nights faster. Earn bonus Gold Points® for eligible nights at Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide now through the end of the year. Bonus points will be awarded for the total number of nights you stay between October 1 and December 31, 2012. The more nights you stay, the more points you’ll earn per night.

Simply complete the registration form on this page and you’ll earn:
  • 2,000 bonus points per night when you stay one to five nights
  • 4,000 bonus points per night when you stay six to nine nights
  • 6,000 bonus points per night when you stay 10 to 20 nights
Your total award will be calculated and credited to your account early in January 2013 – helping you kick off the New Year in style.

Register today to take advantage of this rich offer exclusive to Club Carlson members.

Terms and Conditions

You must be a Club CarlsonSM member to participate in the Stay More Nights, Earn More Points promotion (“Promotion”). To be eligible to earn bonus Gold Points (“Bonus Points”), members must register online for the Promotion, provide their Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or at check-in, and pay for a stay on a Gold Point eligible rate at participating Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By Carlson℠, Park Inn by Radisson and Park Plaza® hotels worldwide for stays beginning on October 1, 2012, and completed by December 31, 2012.
Members only need to register once before December 31, 2012.
Members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per eligible night if they complete 1 – 5 eligible nights; 4,000 Bonus Points per eligible night if they complete 6 – 9 eligible nights; and 6,000 Bonus Points per eligible night if they complete 10 – 20 eligible nights.
Maximum award of 120,000 Bonus Points per member.
Only one Club Carlson member account will be credited for each eligible night and only one room per member per night at participating hotels will be awarded the applicable Bonus Points.
Bonus Points will be calculated and credited to the member’s account in January 2013 based on the total number of completed eligible nights.

Last edited:

gdaily

Medlem
Jodå, tråd finns redan om den här kampanjen någonstans (när inte ens AHO hittar den så visar det att hotellforumet måste delas upp i fler grupper per hotellkedja).

palmen

Står säkert i stora club carlson tråden om denna kampanj.
Det ska gå bra att nyttja 2-4-1 och 4-4-1 om jag tolkar det rätt, dessa erbjudanden är väl "Gold Point eligible rate" i och med att man får poäng för dom vid vanliga bokningar.

Toppen