Senaste nytt

Upgrade Swiss - SAS EuroBonus points

I have a problem with a booking that I have done on the LX homepage maybe somebody can give me some tips.
I have booked a flight with LX from ARN to JNB for X-mas and New Year. On the way down we fly C in booking class Z and on the way up we will Eco in booking class M. I was going to use some EB points to upgrade our return journey, but it seems nobody apart from Swiss can find my booking.
I have tried it over the phone with SAS, they could not find the booking. I have tried it online, there it was also not possible. Has anyone experienced such a thing? I was in the Senator lounge in FRA the other weeks and they could also not find the booking.

Any advise what to do? Apart from ringing SAS again and being persistent?

Thanks for any advise.

It did try that, just got the error msg that it could not find:

Bokningen kan inte hittas. Ange biljettnummer, bonusnummer och/eller bokningsreferens. (-140)
Bokningen kan inte hittas. Ange biljettnummer, bonusnummer och/eller bokningsreferens. (-140)

When I put only myself and not also my girlfriend I get this error msg:

Alla passagerare i bokningen måste uppgraderas. Om inte, kontakta opererande flygbolag för assistans. (-163)
Alla passagerare i bokningen måste uppgraderas. Om inte, kontakta opererande flygbolag för assistans. (-163)

So does that mean it finds the booking and sees it is for 2 ppl?.

Do i have to put in both E-tickets and both EB numbers?

I am confused?

Senator

If this is booked on Swiss.com you are booked using Swiss EDS/HP system, and it will not be reflected on checkmytrip.com.

No I cant see it at my Checkmytrip, but it is an Amadeus Booking. I have called Swiss and they cant see anything wrong with the booking. They even have given me the 2 Amadeus booking numbers.

Senator

No I cant see it at my Checkmytrip, but it is an Amadeus Booking. I have called Swiss and they cant see anything wrong with the booking. They even have given me the 2 Amadeus booking numbers.

Under the details of the flight in checkmytrip.com you should be able to see the Swiss booking reference. You could try this booking reference in the SAS process.

Have you check availability of award seats on the specific dates?

Ive treid to check it the details at Checkmytrip but it cant find a booking. I think I will try to annoy the SAS ppl now at Arlanda heading there in a mom. They will be really interested in this issue :p

I have not checked the availabilty of seats, not such an advanced users of all the businessclass.se tips yet. Still trying to catch up to the skilllevel of the other users :p

Toppen