Senaste nytt

30% rabatt på Club Carlson hotell i Asien

Ubbe

Medlem
HOT DEALS

See it. Believe it. Book it.
Book the Hot Deals Offer and save up to 30% when you book by 9 September and stay a minimum of 2 consecutive nights by 30th November 2012.

Sweeten your stay with up to 30% off room rates - find the Hot Deals Offer at participating Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM and Park Plaza® hotels in Asia Pacific.

Plus, as a Club CarlsonSM member, when you book the Hot Deals offer and then complete your stay before 30 September 2012, you are eligible to receive 10,000 bonus Gold Points® as part of our
2 Nights. 10,000 Points. offer. Learn more and register now!

Terms and Conditions
The Hot Deals (“Offer”) is available for new reservations at participating Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM, Park Inn by Radisson and Park Plaza® hotels in Asia Pacific (“Participating Hotels”) for Eligible Bookings made from 1st July 2012 – 9th September 2012 for all Asia Pacific hotels.
Stays valid from 1st July 2012 – 30th November 2012 for all Asia Pacific hotels.
Blackout dates apply and vary per Participating Hotel.
An Eligible Booking is defined as a reservation for at least 2 consecutive nights at the same Participating Hotel for which the guest requested the Offer at the time of reservation.
Offer rate is eligible for Club Carlson Gold Points® accumulation.
The Best Available Rate is a specific rate type for each Participating Hotel that may vary, is unrestricted and excludes discounted or negotiated rates not available to the general public.
Country Inn & Suites Offer rate includes breakfast. Room rate at all other Participating Hotels does not include breakfast unless otherwise stated.
Participating Hotels are subject to change without notice and the number of rooms available for this Offer at each Participating Hotel may be limited.
Best Available Rate discount only valid on room rate and not for any incidental charges (such as taxes, service charges, room service, phone bill) accrued during the stay.
Cancellation policies apply and vary per Participating Hotel.
Not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions or offers, and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
Carlson Hotels, Inc. reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without notice.
Void where prohibited by law.
By participating in this Promotion, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions

Palazzi

Medlem
Ännu en deal från carlsson! :eek: Dock ingen resa till Asien inbokad :(

PS. Synd att Carlssons hotell är ganska dåligt representerade i Italien, där jag reser mest.

Last edited:

agehall

Medlem
I Johannesburg finns ju dock två radisson och ett park inn, så varför ska man bo någon annanstans där? Förutom om man hittar ett bra pris på Hilton då...

Palazzi

Medlem
I Johannesburg finns ju dock två radisson och ett park inn, så varför ska man bo någon annanstans där? Förutom om man hittar ett bra pris på Hilton då...

OK, jag har faktiskt aldrig varit i Johannesburg, förutom vid flygplansbyte på väg till Kapstaden. Jag vet dock att även Hilton har riktig dålig täckning i Afrika... Än värre är det i Sydamerika; om man inte ska till Buenos Aires är man körd (liten överdrift kanske:p)

Toppen