Senaste nytt

EuroBonus Guld/Pandion - Vad tycker ni om SAS kundservice via telefonen?

skolles^a^s

Ny medlem
Som rubriken lyder, jag är intresserad av er erfarenhet med SAS kundservice via telefon.

Så dela med er av allt ni har varit med om.

//Skolle

Last edited:

Chrille

Medlem
Jag har bara ringt för bokningsärenden som inte gått att lösa via nätet, sista-minuten-bokning, ombokning av bonusresor etc. Man svarar snabbt och löser problemet för det mesta. Jag har ett gott intryck.

VonMögen

Medlem
Agentrouletten är lindrigare än på de flesta andra FFPs kundservice. Har mest använt den för awardsbokningar och spec req vid vissa resor utan problem samt med trevligt bemötande.

Malu

Medlem
Jag har inga klagomål heller - de som jag haft kontakt med har varit trevliga och har hjälpt så gott de kunnat. Det enda som jag möjligen saknar är att de inte kan lägga in request på uppgradering för poäng.

cmj

Medlem
Har också bara positiva erfarenheter. Snabba och vänliga!

I vintras på väg från München till Köpenhamn blev det tekniskt fel på planet, men kaptenen kunde inte ge något besked om vi skulle komma iväg eller inte.
Jag ringde "guldnumret" och där sa damen i luren att planet var inställt, men hon bokade om mig till nästa avgång. Mycket riktigt en kvart senare kom beskedet från kaptenen att flighten skulle bli inställd, då var jag redan incheckad för nästa flight och gick direkt till loungen för att invänta nästa kärra.

JohannesE

Medlem
Har väll inga generella klagomål heller men ibland rör det till sig lite pga komplexa bokningar. T.ex. intercontinentala multi destinations bokningar där flera *A bolag ingår i samma bokning verkar vara svårt för dom att göra och samtidigt få till bästa bokningsklassen/pris. Men jag tror det beror mer på deras systemstöd än själva agenterna som alltid är väldigt hjälpsamma och förstående.

Pete

Ny medlem
Själv har jag tyvärr vissa negativa erfarenheter. Kommer snart att ladda upp ett klagomål jag skickade till SAS ett tag sedan där en del av dessa erfarenheter framgår.

Pete

Ny medlem
Dear SAS Customer Services,
I am writing in respect of a disgraceful course of events that have recently unfolded and affected me personally. All the problems and issues I will describe below stem from the fact that SK3025 (operated by Wideroe) was cancelled from GOT-OSL on 22 June. My booking number on that flight was XXXXXX. I have filed a separate request for compensation pursuant to that cancellation in accordance with EU Regulation 261/2004 and this complaint in no way relates to that.
Instead, this complaint relates to the aftermath and impact that the aforementioned cancellation had on me. Instead of arriving at 10.30, I arrived at 14.35, which is over 4 hours later than expected. The result of this was that my trip became redundant.
As a result of the above, I contacted the SAS Gold Helpline on 24 June requesting a free ticket back to Gothenburg. I am entitled to this pursuant to the EU Regulation as a matter of fact. In fact, even your leaflet entitled ‘What help can you expect from us in the event of a long delay, a cancelled flight or an overbooked flight’ states that “we can also provide reimbursement for a return flight to the first point of departure at the earliest opportunity.” Therefore, I am requesting a refund of 731SEK as that is how much a new ticket from OSL to GOT cost me. The booking number is XXXXXX. Please note that the only reason I decided not to travel back earlier is that someone had taken my suitcase from the SAS Flybussen by mistake and I was waiting for it to be delivered to the hotel. Details of this can be obtained by calling XXXXXXXX which is a Norwegian number if necessary.
As a result of the fact that I had to travel back to Sweden due to the whole trip becoming redundant, I cancelled a booking from OSL-LHR on 27 June. The booking number is XXXXXX. I am requesting that I be refunded the entire ticket price of 875SEK as this cancellation stems from the fact that my trip to Norway became redundant. I will now be travelling to LHR from GOT. The booking number for this new flight is XXXXXX.
I ultimately discussed both of these matters with a Gold Services Helpline representative, who informed me that he would relay the events described above to customer services and/or the refund department. Unfortunately, he could not assist me with any of the refunds requested above as he was allegedly not authorised to do this.
As a result of the above events, I am also claiming that a taxi fare of 267SEK be refunded to me. I have attached a receipt. This was only incurred due to the fact that I had to travel back to GOT unexpectedly.
Finally, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I had to call the Gold Services Helpline several times before I got any reply. Sometimes, the phone would just ring and nothing would happen, and at other times the line disconnected for no apparent reason. However, when I finally connected for the first time, a female called Kristel provided the most disgraceful customer service I have ever encountered. She refused to help me with any of the matters above and had no sympathy whatsoever for my situation, even though it was caused entirely by the cancellation of a SAS subsidiary flight. As a Eurobonus Gold customer, I certainly expect a higher standard of service than that. Personally, had I been her supervisor, I would not even have hesitated to fire her. Her only contribution was to upset me additionally in an already inconvenient and stressful situation. Additionally, she informed me that no supervisor was available, that I could not speak with any of her colleagues, even though she was useless, and refused to give me her full name. As a result, I am requesting additional compensation.
Due to the above, I incurred significant telephone charges. I obviously cannot attach receipts at this time, but a modest estimate of the bill is 150SEK. I kindly ask that this also be refunded.
I look forward to hearing from you in the nearest future, and hope that the standard of customer service that I will receive shall be higher than hitherto.
Yours faithfully
X

Toppen