Senaste nytt

LifeMiles Buy Miles kampanj, upp till 125% Bonus miles, t.o.m 2016-SEP-30

Dr. Miles

Expert
LifeMiles kör 100-125% Bonus miles kampanj när man köper LifeMiles miles.
Köpa senast: 2016-SEP-30

LifeMiles e-mail skrev:
It´s time to add to your LifeMiles account the miles you need for your next trip!

Take advantage and buy miles 2 for 1 until September 30th, 2016. You can buy them in 1,000 mile blocks, for USD33+ Taxes and you´ll receive bonus as follows:
Need more LifeMiles?

Millas-bono-extra-eng.png

125% Bonus miles gäller när man köper minst 101.000 miles.

LifeMiles skrev:
Terms & conditions
  • The bonus percentage is according to the table shown above and is calculated based on the miles purchased per individual transaction without taking into account the 2x1 bonus.
  • The miles must be purchased in multiples of 1,000 The minimum miles to purchase per transaction is 2,000 LifeMiles.
  • If the member purchases less than 2,000 LifeMiles per transaction such transaction will be processed successfully but without granting the bonus shown in the table above.
  • The maximum miles to purchase per transaction during this promotion to receive the bonus showed in the table above is 150,000 LifeMiles if the Member has not purchased miles in 2016 or 150,000 LifeMiles minus the miles previously purchased by the Member in 2016.
  • The Member may purchase miles outside of the limits showed in the table above but in such case the transactions will be processed but no bonuses will be granted.
  • The maximum amount of miles to receive by a member per calendar year is 150,000 LifeMiles (including miles purchased and bonuses received).
  • If the member surpasses the limit, through purchases made during this promotion and other purchases in 2016, taking into account the bonuses received for those purchases, he or she will not be able to purchase any more miles until the next calendar year.
  • Each package of 1,000 LifeMiles costs USD 33.00 without applicable taxes and USD 40.26* including applicable taxes according to correspondence country registered in the LifeMiles database**
  • Only form of payment through Avianca´s Call Center and LifeMiles.com: credit card or international debit card.
  • Cash payments are only allowed at Avianca´s Information Centers.
  • Other Conditions:
  • The receipt of the transaction will reflect the total number of miles accrued to the member´s account, including the bonus miles and the total charge for the transaction.
  • his promotion applies for miles purchases made between September 11th and September 30th, 2016 (between 00.00-12.00 GMT -6, El Salvador).
  • The miles purchased and earned with this promotion do not apply to achieve or maintain the Elite status.
  • The purchase of miles is an immediate execution contract.
  • Once the payment is made, the miles will be accrued immediately on the members account.
  • As of that moment the miles can be used according to the terms and conditions of the LifeMiles Program.
    For these reasons the purchase of miles is a contract that cannot be resolved and retraction or similar rights according to applicable law are not applicable.
  • Miles are not endorsable. Miles purchase is available through Avianca´s Call Centers, LifeMiles.com and Avianca Information Centers.
  • For residents of Curacao it is only available through LifeMiles.com and Avianca´s Call Centers.
  • For residents of Venezuela, it is only available through LifeMiles.com.
  • Does not apply to the Flexible Redemption (miles + money) during the payment process of air ticket redemption. Miles purchased, once accrued, can be redeemed in accordance with the conditions specified in the LifeMiles Program Terms and Conditions and the portfolio of products and services available for redemption.
  • LifeMiles Terms and Conditions apply. LifeMiles is a trademark of LifeMiles B.V.
  • *For residents in Colombia: the values are settled based on Colombia´s exchange rate on the date of the transaction.
  • For residents in Peru each package of 1,000 miles has a cost of USD 38,94 or S/.126.6 including taxes.
  • Prices in Nuevos Soles reflect the reference exchange rate to April 25th 2016: S/. 3.25 Per 1 USD dollar.
  • Final prices in Nuevos Soles will be determined bases on the exchange rate of the date of the transaction.
  • For residents in Costa Rica the values are settled based on the exchange rate issued by IATA.
  • For the rest of the countries the values are settled based on the exchange rate of the date of the transaction.
  • **The price can be lower depending of the correspondence country entered on the Member´s profile in their LifeMiles account.

Dr. Miles

Expert
Fick foljande mail haromdagen. Ser ut som man kan fa upp till 140% bonus om man registrerar sig via foljande lank: Purchase miles and receive up to 140% additional bonus and get ready for next scape.

Visa bifogad bild 56645
Det finns två motstridiga villkor i Terms and Conditions när jag klickar på din länk.

LifeMiles skrev:
Members have until September 27th, 2016 to purchase miles and get the additional bonuses.

LifeMiles skrev:
This promotion applies for miles purchases made between September 13th and September 20th, 2016 (between 00.00-12.00 GMT -6, El Salvador).

Terms and conditions | Lifemiles

staff

Medlem
Det finns två motstridiga villkor i Terms and Conditions när jag klickar på din länk.

Terms and conditions | Lifemiles

Sa har sager T&Cs pa Buy Miles-sidan:

• The promotion is exclusive for subscribers of the "Passageiro de Primeira" blog who are affiliated to LifeMiles and subscribed to the promotion.
  • The client must be previously enrolled to the LifeMiles Program. The last day to enroll and to subscribe to the promotion is September 26th, 2016.
  • Members have until September 27th, 2016 to purchase miles and get the additional bonuses.
  • Members will be able to purchase miles 24 hours after subscribing to the promotion.

Jag registrerade mig igar morse och kan se bonusen nar jag fyller i antalet miles jag vill kopa.

JacobGBG

Medlem
Sista sträckan nu, jag är lockad men känner att det är så mycket frågetecken kring bokning med LifeMiles.

Har de fixat så att deras webaserad lösning nu faktiskt kan lösa flighter via GOT? Minns att de inte kunde kombinera ekonomi/business tidigare vilket tog död på alla möjligheter att ta Y+ till FRA/CPH/LHR etc för att sedan åka vidare i business.

Dr. Miles

Expert
Har de fixat så att deras webaserad lösning nu faktiskt kan lösa flighter via GOT? Minns att de inte kunde kombinera ekonomi/business tidigare vilket tog död på alla möjligheter att ta Y+ till FRA/CPH/LHR etc för att sedan åka vidare i business.
Jag förstår inte med det där "via GOT" men numera kan man blanda kabinklass på olika flighter och betala för högsta kabinklassens miles.

Dr. Miles

Expert
Hur är det nu?Är LM fortfarande prisvärt?

Antalet miles är för enkelresa:

Europa-USA&Kanada (exkl. Hawaii):
63.000 miles i Business class
87.000 miles i First class

Europa-Hawaii:
72.000 miles i Business class
87.000 miles i First class

Europa-Mellanöstern:
42.000 miles i Business class
69.000 miles i First class

Europa-Södra Afrika:
55.000 miles i Business class
99.000 miles i First class

Europa-Asien:
75.000 miles i Business class
115.000 miles i First class

Europa-Oceanien:
85.000 miles i Business class
115.000 miles i First class

Inköp av 150.000 miles = 150.000 mile / 1.000 miles x 33 USD = 4.950 USD
Då får man antingen 337.500 miles (med 125% bonus miles) eller 360.000 miles (med 140% bonus miles).

4.950 USD / 360.000 miles = 13,75 USD per 1.000 miles
4.950 USD / 337.500 miles = 14,67 USD per 1.000 miles

115.000 miles / 1.000 miles x 13,75 USD = 1.581,25 USD (ca 13.600 USD)

Så en First class resa mellan Europa-Oceanien (eller Asien) T/R kostar ca 27.200 SEK exkl. skatter om man har köpt miles med 140% bonus miles.

Med tanke på att man inta kan välja routing fritt, tycker jag att det är dåligt värde.

Star Alliance Air Ticket redemption - LifeMiles

staff

Medlem
Asien-Oceanien i J (40k) och F (50k) är ganska bra värde. Har använt Lifemiles mellan dessa zoner ett flertal gånger.

Dr. Miles

Expert
Toppen