Senaste nytt

British Airways piloter är utrustade med iPad app för souvenirbilder i cockpiten

Dr. Miles

Expert
British Airways har utvecklat en iPad app för sina piloter när deras passagerare ber dem att ta souvenirbilder i cockpiten.

britishairways_216861076952197.jpg

britishairways_21686339221916.jpg

(Foto: British Airways Media Centre)

Det bör betyda att det blir lättare att få OK från piloterna att ta bilder i cockpiten även om man inte använder egen kamera.

British Airways skrev:
SN-APPY LANDINGS WITH NEW BRITISH AIRWAYS PILOT PHOTO APP
July 26, 2016

British Airways pilots have developed a new photo app for customers to take away a souvenir cockpit picture from their flight – with Denise Van Outen the first to be ‘sn-apped’.

All British Airways’ 4,000 pilots will have the ‘View From The Flight Deck’ app loaded onto their iPads from the start of August to take photos of customers visiting the cockpit before take-off or after landing.

The app automatically sends this special photo, which includes a graphic showing facts from their flight, to customers so they have an instant, unique memento of their trip.

The information on the photo includes the Captain’s name, route travelled and distance flown, as well as the aircraft type and registration. There is also an image of the aircraft to help budding young future pilots to recognise individual plane types the next time they fly.

Customers are encouraged to share their flight deck photos with the airline’s social media channels using the hashtag: #BAUpClose.
British Airways - SN-APPY LANDINGS WITH NEW BRITISH AIRWAYS PILOT PHOTO APP

Last edited:

Flying Finn

Medlem
Och så naturligtvis först efter att jag nyligen flög på övre däck med B747-400 och även snackade med kaptenen om flygningen och om att flyga B747-400 med simulator... :rolleyes: Nåja, måste väl göra en ny runda snart för att få en stilig bild. :p

Moroccan

Medlem
Annat var det pre 9/11 då man visade sitt A-cert (Private pilot) och satt i cockpit hela flygningar...:)
Flög bland annat en gång mellan Bangor i Maine och Barbados, fantastisk utsikt från 41000 fot där man såg mkt av Karibien på väg ner mot Barbados. F-ck you Bin Laden.....

Toppen