Senaste nytt

Hilton Spring Flash sale 25% 28 mars till 31 maj i USA, Canada, Latinamerika

Maja

Medlem
OUR SPRING FLASH SALE IS HERE! FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, GET UP TO 25% OFF ALL BRANDS WITHIN THE HILTON PORTFOLIO FOR STAYS FROM MARCH 28TH – MAY 31ST IN THE U.S., CANADA OR LATIN AMERICA. HURRY, THIS SALE WON’T LAST LONG!

Gäller för bokningar 28 mars till 31maj 2016 och det ska generar 25% rabatt. Vad jag får fram är det ej av- eller ombokningsbart och du betalar direkt när du gör din bokning.

Gjorde en provbokning även för vårt datum i juni i San Francisco och fick ett billigare pris. Dock inga 25% rabatt för en bokning i juni i jmf med min tidigare bokning. Det är dock inte avbokningsbart så jag struntade i att ändra min bokning för en vinst på $100 som det hade inneburit.

Agö

Medlem
Här är bokningslänk:

SPRING FLASH SALE

Terms & Conditions:

"Offer is subject to availability at participating hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio throughout the Americas for stays booked between 12:01am Central Standard Time, March 28, 2016, and 11:59pm Central Standard Time, March 30, 2016 and completed between March 28, 2016 – May 31, 2016. Some participating hotels may offer limited stay dates through September 5, 2016. The booking must be made within the booked period specified herein. A limited number of rooms will be available for this offer. Full non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking. Your credit card will be charged immediately for the total amount quoted for the entire stay as reserved and refunds or credits will not be issued unless otherwise indicated by local law. Hotel may cancel reservation if invalid credit card information is provided or credit card is declined. Charges cannot be applied to other stays, services or merchandise. Booking cannot be changed. Advance reservations are required. Blackout dates, may apply and vary by hotel. Rates will vary based on individual hotels and specific travel dates selected. Any currency conversions displayed on advertising are for comparison only. Reservations will be booked in the local hotel currency displayed. Unless otherwise stated, quoted rates are per room per night, based on single/double occupancy and do not include taxes, gratuities, incidental charges and resort fees (if applicable). When booking, you must book the “Flash Sale HHonors” or “Flash Sale” rate to receive all package benefits.

Discount of 20% off nightly rate relates to the hotel's Best Available Rate,("BAR"), which is a specific rate type that varies depending on time of purchase, is unrestricted, non-qualified and excludes discount rates. To receive 25% off our Best Available Rate, primary guest me be a current Hilton HHonors member at time of booking and reservation must be booked directly through Hilton owned booking channels, including HHonors.com or any Hilton Reservation call center. The HHonors Member discount is an additional 5% off of the standard discounted price indicated above for participating hotels. Unless otherwise noted, all offer components are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash, expire at check-out and may not be used or applied on future stays. This offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offer or discounts and is not valid for existing reservations or groups.

Hilton HHonors membership, earning of Points & Miles and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions."

Toppen