Senaste nytt

United planerar upplyft av United Club, Global First Lounge och United Arrivals Lounge

Dr. Miles

Expert
United anlitar Sodexo som service partner för alla United lounger och de loungerna förväntas att bli renoverade under perioden 2016 - 2018.

Nya teman redan implementerats på United Club i San Francisco och i Atlanta.

United Club i San Francisco:
Updated+UA+SFOClub-large.jpg

United Club i Atlanta:
Updated+UA+ATL+Club-large.jpg

(Foto: United Newsrooms)

United skrev:
CHICAGO, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines is continuing the company's commitment to uplift its customers' experience at United Club and lounge locations worldwide, as the airline upgrades more clubs and makes global service leader Sodexo its single service partner for all United airport lounges.

In partnership with Sodexo, the carrier will team with other hospitality industry leaders to offer United Club, Global First Lounge and United Arrivals Lounge visitors a richer, elevated and premium experience, working with:
  • Award-winning celebrity chef, author, educator and owner of restaurants, including the upcoming Blue Door Kitchen in Chicago, Art Smith, who as a culinary ambassador will contribute to United Club and lounge menu planning and design, as well as food presentations;
  • Renowned mixologist Adam Seger, who will oversee upgraded complimentary and premium spirits programs and bartender training; and
  • Disney Institute, which will provide world-class hospitality training and support for all Sodexo employees working in United Club locations.
From 2016 to 2018, United will continue to renovate United Club locations at the airline's continental U.S. hubs and key international cities, and to refresh clubs at other destinations around the world.

United Enlists Celebrity Chef and Star Mixologist, as Airline Continues to Elevate United Club Experience - Feb 3, 2016

Toppen