Senaste nytt

Ny Swiss F lounge i Zürich

HON-II

Medlem
I samband med att Swiss' nya 777 introduceras kommer Swiss i början av februari att inviga en helt ny F lounge ute på E piren (varifrån de flesta av Swiss long-haul-maskiner avgår.

Citat:
"To coincide with SWISS’s new flagship, the Boeing 777-300ER, entering service, you can also look forward to a brand-new SWISS First Lounge in Dock E at Zurich Airport. Sit back and relax conveniently close to your departure gate whilst enjoying all the benefits of the lounge.

The new zone concept is ideally tailored to your requirements: mini-suites with four to six seats, two en-suite hotel rooms, showers and a VIP area that can also be used as a conference room guarantee a high degree of privacy and relaxation, whilst the American Diner with waiter service and the 5-star, à-la-carte restaurant cater for all your culinary needs. Do you fancy steak and chips at 6 a.m. or find yourself craving Eggs Benedict in the evening? Our qualified catering staff will be happy to accommodate you as we adapt our dishes to when you are hungry. The perfect 5-star dinner should, of course, also be accompanied by a superb wine. The top-quality wine humidor contains more than 1,000 bottles – which certainly ensures we have the right wine to go with your meal. The champagne bar is also well worth a visit! As a result you can use your time during the flight, especially if your departure is delayed, to relax even more effectively.

The terrace: wonderful views
From the terrace you can watch aircraft taking off and landing, whilst marvelling at the fabulous panorama of the Swiss Alps beyond. Guests in the SWISS First Lounge are also able to enjoy delicious fondue or raclette in winter and refreshing ice cream in summer.

The interior: typically Swiss
The interior design of the lounge also reflects its ‘swissness’. Elegant furniture from the legendary Swiss designers Vitra and De Sede creates a modern, uniform appearance. The parquet flooring in smoked oak underlines the stylish ambience and harmonises perfectly with the Jura limestone walls that are already a feature of our existing lounges. Typically SWISS, indeed.

As of 1 February 2016 passengers in SWISS First, as well as SWISS and Lufthansa HON Circle Members, are warmly invited to use the exclusive SWISS First Lounge."

Det hela låter som en klar förbättring jämfört med den nuvarande F loungen. "Fondue ..in winter" ger lite local flavor.

FF#1

Medlem
Mycket intressant information, låter lovande.
Inget fel på nuvarande lounge men den når inte upp till hur resten av Swiss F presterar.
Nu ser jag bara fram emot att SAS EB får 3x poäng när man flyger Swiss som LH har. :)

flum

Medlem
I samband med att Swiss' nya 777 introduceras kommer Swiss i början av februari att inviga en helt ny F lounge ute på E piren (varifrån de flesta av Swiss long-haul-maskiner avgår.

Citat:
"To coincide with SWISS’s new flagship, the Boeing 777-300ER, entering service, you can also look forward to a brand-new SWISS First Lounge in Dock E at Zurich Airport. Sit back and relax conveniently close to your departure gate whilst enjoying all the benefits of the lounge.

The new zone concept is ideally tailored to your requirements: mini-suites with four to six seats, two en-suite hotel rooms, showers and a VIP area that can also be used as a conference room guarantee a high degree of privacy and relaxation, whilst the American Diner with waiter service and the 5-star, à-la-carte restaurant cater for all your culinary needs. Do you fancy steak and chips at 6 a.m. or find yourself craving Eggs Benedict in the evening? Our qualified catering staff will be happy to accommodate you as we adapt our dishes to when you are hungry. The perfect 5-star dinner should, of course, also be accompanied by a superb wine. The top-quality wine humidor contains more than 1,000 bottles – which certainly ensures we have the right wine to go with your meal. The champagne bar is also well worth a visit! As a result you can use your time during the flight, especially if your departure is delayed, to relax even more effectively.

The terrace: wonderful views
From the terrace you can watch aircraft taking off and landing, whilst marvelling at the fabulous panorama of the Swiss Alps beyond. Guests in the SWISS First Lounge are also able to enjoy delicious fondue or raclette in winter and refreshing ice cream in summer.

The interior: typically Swiss
The interior design of the lounge also reflects its ‘swissness’. Elegant furniture from the legendary Swiss designers Vitra and De Sede creates a modern, uniform appearance. The parquet flooring in smoked oak underlines the stylish ambience and harmonises perfectly with the Jura limestone walls that are already a feature of our existing lounges. Typically SWISS, indeed.

As of 1 February 2016 passengers in SWISS First, as well as SWISS and Lufthansa HON Circle Members, are warmly invited to use the exclusive SWISS First Lounge."

Det hela låter som en klar förbättring jämfört med den nuvarande F loungen. "Fondue ..in winter" ger lite local flavor.
Låter onekligen väldigt intressant! Vet du när dom tänkt öppna nya F/HON-loungen i Munchen?

HON-II

Medlem
Låter onekligen väldigt intressant! Vet du när dom tänkt öppna nya F/HON-loungen i Munchen?

Du menar i den nya terminalbyggnaden eller vad man skall kalla den nya piren? Det är ett mer osäkert projekt. Det ryktas om att det är färdigt någon gång på våren, dvs april-maj.....

Detta låter väldigt spännande. Synd dock att de lär bli svårt att besöka den utan att flyga Swiss long distance då... Men men måste ju va en första gång också :)

Kanske detta blir nya guldkornet över First Class Terminal i Frankfurt. Nu blir de istället ett begär att besöka Swiss First Class Lounge E-piren..

Jag ska flyga med Swiss (i businessclass) från Zurich till Frankfurt klockan 12:10 och sedan vidare samma dag med Lufthansa i förstaklass. Vilken/vilka förstaklasslounge(r) kan/bör jag besöka i Zurich? Tycker ni att det räcker att flyga ner med SAS samma dag (ankomst 09:40) eller tycker ni att jag ska åka ner dagen innan och övernatta i Zurich och komma tidigt till flygplatsen?

Toppen