Senaste nytt

LifeMiles Buy Miles 140% Bonus miles kampanj, t.o.m 2015-DEC-11

Dr. Miles

Expert
Jag fick följande e-mail från LifeMiles

Screenshot20151209_01.png

LifeMiles e-mail skrev:
Don´t miss out on this exclusive extended offer. From Dec. 9th thru 11th.

Get LM1,400 bonus for each block of LM1,000 you buy. Minimum purchase of LM2,000.

Replenish your LifeMiles now!

What to buy ? (Examples)

Länken från e-mailet: Need more LifeMiles?

Köpa senast: 2015-DEC-11

Screenshot20151209_02.png

Terms & conditions
  • This Promotion applies to all the members enrolled in the LifeMiles program prior to December 7th, 2015 and who have registered United States, Canada or any other country in Oceania, Africa, Asia and Europe as country of residence in their LifeMiles account prior to such date.
  • The extra bonus to accrue during this promotion is 140% and is calculated on the base miles purchased per single transaction.
  • This promotion is only available through LifeMiles.com.
  • This promotion applies for mile purchases made between December 9th and December 11th, 2015 (between 00.00-12.00 GMT -5, Colombia).
  • Minimum LifeMiles purchase per transaction: LM 2,000.
  • Maximum LifeMiles purchase per transaction: LM 150,000.
  • Maximum LifeMiles purchase per member per calendar year during the promotion: LM 375,000 (including bonuses for purchase of promotional miles).
  • Miles must be purchased in multiples of 1,000. At LifeMiles.com purchases can only be made through the EARN / Buy LifeMiles option.
  • Does not apply on the Flexible Redemption (miles + money) during the payment process of air ticket redemption.
  • Each package of 1,000 miles costs USD 38.94, including all taxes applicable to each country*.
  • The values are settled based on the official exchange rate prevailing on the date of the transaction.
  • Form of payment through LifeMiles.com: International credit or debit card.
Other Conditions:
  • The receipt of the transaction will reflect the total number of miles credited to the member´s account, including the bonus miles and the total charge for the transaction.
  • The miles bought and earned with this promotion do not apply to achieve or maintain the LifeMiles Elite status.
  • This promotion does not apply in combination with other promotions, specifically the 2x1 miles purchase promotion.
  • The amount paid for the mile purchase is not refundable.
  • Miles are not endorsable.
  • Miles purchased, once accrued, can be redeemed in accordance with the conditions specified in the LifeMiles
  • Program Terms and Conditions and the portfolio of products and services available for redemption. LifeMiles
  • Terms and Conditions apply.
  • LifeMiles is a trademark of LifeMiles B.V.
  • *The price for each package of 1,000 miles may vary by country and shopping channel.

Dr. Miles

Expert
Kan man boka SQ F med lifemiles? Vad har vi för priser sätt jämför med då är frågan.
Jag har inte kunnat hitta Singapore Airlines First class award på Airbus A380 eller Boeing 777-300ER med LifeMiles nuförtiden.
Det har funnits en glitch i systemet tidigare men det verkar som de har åtgärdat den.

seat56f

Medlem
Såg detta också, vad säger expertisen, bra deal?

85k tar en EU-Australien/NZ i C (typresa som jag är intresserad av, därför jag väljer den) för ca 12kSEK beroende på växelkurs och sånt. Antar att LifeMiles dessutom debiterar skatter+bränsletillägg, vilket då hamnar på iaf 5-10k/biljett? Tveksamt om det är en fantastisk deal för runt 20000kr för en ToR Oceanien, utan intjäning poäng på resan och dessutom beroende av awardtillgänglighet.

Finns säkert sweet spots där det är motiverat, men jag hade inte köpt på spekulation om jag inte haft en resa i åtanke som jag kunnat räkna hem. (Debiteras endast skatter och inte YQ är det däremot annat ljud i skällan.)

Får det till 12.000/100k poäng i runda slängar. Du kan flyga Arlanda-Kapstaden för 110k poäng (ca 13.000 kr) i business t.ex. med Ethiopian. Avgör själv vad du tycker värdet är.

Flying Finn

Medlem
Det går i varje fall att flyga en T/R från ARN till JNB rätt så billig i C med Ethiopian. Skulle inte själv slösa poäng på det, utan i stället samla in nya statusmil.

Avianca är inte min grej numera när det krävs flyg med dem att behålla status. Har nu Bolivien och Kolumbien på kornet nästa år, men det blir inte långvarit med status, eftersom jag skulle då hamna varje år att besöka kokaplanta... *host, host* turistsevärdheterna för att behålla status. ;) Skulle annors ha gjort ett maximalt poängkap med den här dealen, bl.a. p.g.a. frånvaron av bränsletillägg.

Toppen