Senaste nytt

Tiger Airways Flying to Hong Kong and back plus HK Videos

We flew to Hong Kong and back recently on Tiger Airways, the budget carrier owned by Singapore Airlines. Based in Singapore, TigerAir hydrothermal a fleet of 25 aircraft (Airbus A320) to almost 40 destinations. This is the first time we are flying with Tigerair.

Overall, the rate for 4 pax (2 adults and 2 kids) cost us SGD $ 530 in total including taxes, return. This is about US $ 375 or US93.75 per person. The flights from SIN to HKG takes almost 4 hours and the return leg about 3.5 hours.

Our departure was early morning, 0605hrs.

In this video, I show you snippets of Singapore Changi Airport That morning.

This video shows you the flight itself. Pretty smooth. We ate breakfast before boarding the aircraft, so we did not purchase any food while on board.

This video shows you some footage mail Arrival at HK International. We were at a satellite terminal and we had to take an airport bus to the main terminal. It was a very bright and sunny day.

After arrival at HKG, we had some food at an airport eatery called Tsui Wah. Once our stomachs were filled, it was time to head into Hong Kong. We took Citybus A21 to the Tsim Sha Tsui area, where our hotel would ask.

Some still pictures. Check-in counter at Terminal 2, Singapore Changi Airport. Common check-in for all Tiger Air flights.
2wc1frd.jpg

This is in the restricted area, after immigration. The time was around 5am. Many stores were still closed, though most of the eateries were opened. This is Singapore Changi Terminal 2. Well, we don't have a 24 by 7 airport, unlike Dubai.
2myrdas.jpg

Beautiful floral display at Singapore Changi.
fehpmx.jpg

In the line to board the plane. This was taken while waiting in line on the aerobridge.
2vcuipl.jpg

On board the aircraft, at my seat which was an aisle seat. Aircraft was a single aisle Airbus A320. This is a Budget carrier.
5btmqr.jpg

Cockpit door was not yet closed. Passengers were still boarding. I could see the cockpit crew doing preparatory work for this flight.
403si.jpg

Toppen