Senaste nytt

Emirates serverar två vintage champagne från Dom Pérignon i First class

Dr. Miles

Expert
Sedan juli 2015 har Emirates börjat att servera två vintage champagne från Dom Pérignon i First class. Dom Pérignon Vintage 2005 och Dom Pérignon Vintage Rosé 2003.
De har också uppdaterat meny i First class så att den passar ihop med dessa champagne.

Dom Pérignon Vintage 2005
Emirates_domperignon_2005.jpg

(Foto: Emirates Media Centre)

Emirates skrev:
Customers travelling on Emirates’ First Class can now look forward to the introduction of the recently released Dom Pérignon Vintage 2005, and the Dom Pérignon Vintage Rosé 2003, across different routes.
Exclusive vintages – Dom Pérignon Vintage 2005 is the current vintage of Dom Pérignon. Due to the limited production linked to the challenging nature of the 2005 harvest, access to this vintage will be carefully curated. As Dom Pérignon’s leading global partner, Emirates will offer this exceptional vintage to its First Class customers. On some routes, Emirates will also serve the Dom Pérignon Vintage Rosé 2003 in First Class. Both champagnes have been offered to Emirates as a global airline exclusive.
“Food and wine pairing has reached its tipping point, in that it is now an expected part of the fine dining experience. We have a likeminded partner in Dom Pérignon, who also strives to bring the dining experience to life and help elevate the rarity and richness of their product,” said Joost Heymeijer – Senior Vice President, Catering at Emirates. “We have worked hard to fine-tune a culinary match with the exclusive Dom Pérignon Vintage Rosé 2003, to make them come alive and reach their full potential when paired with food. We place great emphasis on creating an experience onboard that our customers will cherish, and hope this new offering will help meet the high standards they have come to expect from Emirates”.

Källa: Emirates debuts exclusive Dom Pérignon vintages and champagne pairing menu

Det finns också några andra flygbolag som också serverar vintage champagne.

ANA:
Charles Heidsieck Blanc des Millénaires 1996
FIRST CLASS Dining/Drinks|Service & Info|ANA

Japan Airlines:
Champagne Salon 2002
Laurent-Perrier Alexandra Rose 2004
Dec 12, 2013 JAL to Serve Champagne Salon 2002 in First Class on its International Routes

Toppen