Senaste nytt

United Club Lounge Heathrow Terminal 2B

I think the United Club Lounge in London Heathrow is one of the best, if not the best, United Club in the network. Do watch my video review.

It was a wonderful bar with many complimentary drinks on offer, manned by two very friendly bartenders. It has beautiful shower suites. The food is also very good to eat.

Thanks for your comment I really enjoyed the Lounge, hence I decided to make a very nice video so that more travellers would know about it. I also like the new Heathrow Terminal 2 Star Alliance Terminal. All the Star Alliance carriers operate from there and you can choose to go to the different lounges. Lounge hopping!

bnr

Medlem
What a nice video! Great lounge and friendly bartenders, especially the bartender who can be seen in the video.
Are the showers available for everybody who has access to the lounge? I was there earlier this year, did not even notice that they had showers.

What a nice video! Great lounge and friendly bartenders, especially the bartender who can be seen in the video.
Are the showers available for everybody who has access to the lounge? I was there earlier this year, did not even notice that they had showers.

I assume the showers are available to everybody once you get access to the lounge. I just wanted to shower and entered the shower area. There was a nice lady there (from Nepal - I offered my deepest condolences to the victims of tragic Earthquake) whom who checked my boarding pass again and allocated a shower stall. You are right that the showers were not well used at all, even though the lounge was fairly crowded. I only saw one other person using the showers. They have 8 shower suites.

Toppen