Senaste nytt

Har ni upplevt någon liknande ombord? "Jag var här först....."

Senator

Vänner!

En mycket rolig historia från BusinessTraveller.com om en resenär som hamnar i bråk med en kvinna som anser att platsen i affärsklass är hennes eftersom "hon var där först och har paxat platsen".... ;)

Flew back from South Africa this week and had a really funny and for me unique experience. I am often the last to board a plane so the occasional seat mix up is not unusual but this time it was a new one. I arrived at my business class seat to find a young woman sitting there.

"Excuse me I think you are in my seat"
"YOUR seat, I was here first, tough luck"
"Errr it's not quite like that, we all have allocated seating on this flight"
"I said I was here first and I don't appreciate your attitude just because I'm a woman"

At this point a crew member arrived and spent about ten minutes patiently explaining the procedure to the passenger who I assume had either never been on a plane before or had perhaps only flown with a low cost airline. She argued, complained and in the end become rather aggressive as it was explained she would not be sitting in Business but rather about half way down the plane in Economy and no British Airways does not recognise "calling shotgun" with airline seats.

My fellow passengers of course found the entire episode very enjoyable and I had a few good natured comments afterwards from them. The only really sour conclusion was the woman saw me at passport control and spat at the floor in front of me !

Källa:
Discussion - Business Traveller

Timotey

Medlem
Kanske något man ska ta och börja med själv, istället för den tråkiga högersvängen vid boardingen så tar man direkt höger och låtsas som att det regnar

Senator

Några saker har jag lärt mig på mina resor:
Olika kulturer
Olik erfarenhet
Olika människor :)

Min gissning är att kvinnans referensram är rätt smal.. Hon trodde uppenbarligen att hon kunde sitta där det passade henne :)

Polis och myndigheter bör användas i mycket svårare lägen än detta (IMHO)...

Toppen