Senaste nytt
  • Please note that this forum page is part of BusinessClass UK and all content should be written in English.

Review: Air New Zealand Business Class across the Pacific

Background Air New Zealand is known for its creativity. Whether it be the news-making safety videos featuring Lord of the Rings characters to being the first airline in the world to launch a fully flat product in economy class, known as the Sky Couch. The South Pacific nation’s home airline operates with quite a bit…

jumbooze

Medlem
Great review Ramsey, well balanced with nice photos and good details and reflections like seating when traveling with a companion.

agehall

Medlem
I don't get to fly much with Air New Zealand, but I've tried them a couple of times. Unfortunately only in economy. :( They do strike me as a very nice carrier though. Their service was good even though it was a fairly short flight between the islands and I really liked their lounges.

I really hope I get to travel more in the SEA-PAC region in the future so that I can try them out a bit more!

Your review gives me the feeling this airline is a must! And up to 16h in a plane the lowest level is C. :) Look forward to fly with them later on...

Sofia

Medlem
Awesome! Thanks for a great review, it really makes me want to fly with Air NZ :)

Welcome to Businessclass!

Toppen