Senaste nytt

New SAS business class with infant

Does anyone have experience with the new biz class and has seen the bassinet being used for an infant?

My wife and I are booked both ways (thank you 2-4-1 amex coupon) with our baby boy. It appears row one window seats have bassinets. I currently have her in 1H on both flights, and me in 1F for the daytime flight and 2H for the overnight flight.

Q1) are 1F and 1H staggered? are these good seats for companions?
Q2) how much height blocks seats behind each other?
Q3) have you seen the bassinet in action?

Ritz

Medlem
Hello w0r1dtrave1er,

I just came back from a trip to NYC with the new SAS Business cabin. I travelled with my 10 month old daughter. Me and my partner sat on 2D and 2F with the baby on the lap the whole trip and this worked fine. I haven't seen the bassinet. As for your first question, I would say 1F and 1H are not ideal for companions as the seats are not inline.

HCW

Medlem
I also have an upcoming flight with an infant in the new cabin. With 1F and 1H being staggered, would you say these two or 1H and 2H are best for a couple traveling? I'm not prepared to scrap the bassinet so 1H stays. I'm biased towards keeping 1F, as with any luck the flight won't be jammed and I doubt 1D will be very popular with an infant in 1H. Thanks.

FFS

Medlem
I have an upcoming trip with infant and we have selected 1A+1D.
That side of the plane have the seats rather close to eachother (compared to 1F+1H) even though they aren't aligned

Toppen