Senaste nytt

Nå kan DU utvikle produktet til SAS

A

Aurora

Søknadsfrist 17 April.

Available positions | SAS

Manager Consumer Concept Development

Customer Journey & Loyalty's main responsibility is to design a consistent customer experience across all touch points and to hunt new revenue streams. The unit consists of the five teams Digital, Loyalty, On-ground, Onboard and Concepts & Ancillary.

Be part of building SAS future team for Concepts & Ancillary. The department is responsible for development, implementation and optimization of SAS ticket concepts (e.g. SAS Credits, Travel Pass, Sport and Youth) as well as SAS portfolio of Ancillary Services (e.g. up-grades, Lounge access, extra baggage and chargeable seat) in close cooperation with others. We work actively with bundling and unbundling of products and services to generate revenue and have budget responsibility for SAS Ancillary Services.

Concepts & Ancillary has touch-points cross SAS and the position will give you a broad network and perfect your ability to execute in a large and complex organization.

We are hiring a Manager Consumer Concept Development. Your main responsibilities is to independently initiate, drive and develop - in close cooperation with several internal stakeholders - new initiatives in terms of customer satisfaction and profitability moving and creating new opportunities for SAS Consumer concepts and product portfolio.

The role is central to SAS´ efforts to further develop its offering to consumers.

You should have strong interest and experience in driving cross-functional work groups, a well developed strategic sense and the ability to conclude complex issues.

Burde jo være midt i blinken for alle spesialistene her inne!!! :)

EBGGOT

Medlem
Søknadsfrist 17 April.

Available positions | SAS

Manager Consumer Concept Development

Customer Journey & Loyalty's main responsibility is to design a consistent customer experience across all touch points and to hunt new revenue streams. The unit consists of the five teams Digital, Loyalty, On-ground, Onboard and Concepts & Ancillary.

Be part of building SAS future team for Concepts & Ancillary. The department is responsible for development, implementation and optimization of SAS ticket concepts (e.g. SAS Credits, Travel Pass, Sport and Youth) as well as SAS portfolio of Ancillary Services (e.g. up-grades, Lounge access, extra baggage and chargeable seat) in close cooperation with others. We work actively with bundling and unbundling of products and services to generate revenue and have budget responsibility for SAS Ancillary Services.

Concepts & Ancillary has touch-points cross SAS and the position will give you a broad network and perfect your ability to execute in a large and complex organization.

We are hiring a Manager Consumer Concept Development. Your main responsibilities is to independently initiate, drive and develop - in close cooperation with several internal stakeholders - new initiatives in terms of customer satisfaction and profitability moving and creating new opportunities for SAS Consumer concepts and product portfolio.

The role is central to SAS´ efforts to further develop its offering to consumers.

You should have strong interest and experience in driving cross-functional work groups, a well developed strategic sense and the ability to conclude complex issues.

Burde jo være midt i blinken for alle spesialistene her inne!!! :)

......så du skall lämna din nuvarande tjänst ...... lycka till på nya jobbet :)

A

Aurora

Personliga erfarenheter
Men da blir det jo litt som kaffen i GO, man kan jo ikke konstatere en trend når man bare har testet en enkeltlinje? Hvis du ikke har hatt denne jobben og/eller vet hva de har tenkt å tilby en kvalifisert søker, blir uttalelsen "synd de betaler dårlig" i bestefall upresis :) Og hvis du har personlig erfaring burde du vite at denne typen jobb på Frösundavik lønnes etter individuell tilpassning.

----

I grunnen er dette altså helt stereotypt. Folk bruker timesvis på å klage på et produkt på et internettforum, argumentere for hvorfor de vet best et cetera. Men får de muligheten til å faktisk ta jobben og gjøre noe med det så klarer man pinade å finne noe galt med det også! :p Det må være vondt å være så negativt innstilt :(

Löner sätts på individnivå inom ett i proportion sett ramverk att förhålla sig till.
Jag har själv erfarenheter privat och jag har ett antal andra beröringspunkter till SAS och dess mid level management.
Jag vet att i förhållande till andra bolag har SAS generellt sämre lönenivåer, sen får du tycka vad du vill om den nivån.

Sen kan vi ju ta allt till den filosofiska nivån, vad är lågt för mig, för dig eller för någon annan? Kanske man tycker det är helt rimlig nivå bara man får arbeta på rätt företag med rätt logotyp.

För mig är den generella lönenivån på just det här företaget inte inom spannet för vad jag är intresserad av. Så enkelt var det med det och inget att debattera vidare om. Tycker vi tar sandlådan tillbaka till Kaffe-diskusionen istället

Toppen