Senaste nytt

Slagsmål i cockpit på en Air India flight

Dr. Miles

Expert
Det är inte bara passagerare som bråkar ombord, även piloterna.
Fighting Chinese on board | BusinessClass.se forum | 300 000 inlägg om resor

Det här bråket utspelades i söndags på Air Indias flight AI611 från Jaipur till Delhi.
The Times of India skrev:
Air India co-pilot beats up captain inside cockpit

NEW DELHI: Amid rising aviation safety concerns over pilots' mental health, an Air India aircraft's cockpit witnessed some tense scenes between the captain and his deputy at Jaipur on Sunday evening just before the Airbus A-320 was to take off for Delhi. While numerous airline sources said that the co-pilot abused and beat up the commander, an AI spokesman said that "there was an argument between the two and nothing more."

The heated scenes were witnessed when AI 611 was getting ready to fly for Delhi. "The commander told his co-pilot to take down critical take off figures for the flight. This involves writing critical facts like number of passengers on board, take off weight and fuel uptake on a small paper card (trim sheet) that is displayed in front of the pilots for the entire duration of the flight. The co-pilot took offence at this and reportedly beat up the captain," said a source.
Air India co-pilot beats up captain inside cockpit - The Times of India

Säkerhetsdörr till cockpit, alltid två personer i cockpit, vad är nästa åtgärd för att förhindra bråket i cockpiten?

Bryant

Medlem
Det är inte bara passagerare som bråkar ombord, även piloterna.
Fighting Chinese on board | BusinessClass.se forum | 300 000 inlägg om resor

Det här bråket utspelades i söndags på Air Indias flight AI611 från Jaipur till Delhi.

Air India co-pilot beats up captain inside cockpit - The Times of India

Säkerhetsdörr till cockpit, alltid två personer i cockpit, vad är nästa åtgärd för att förhindra bråket i cockpiten?

Säkerhetsdörr mellan piloterna med separat anslutning till utgången?

MarcusC

Medlem
Jaa vad skall man säga...allt kan uppenbarlign hända. Verkar inte heller vara första gången detta hänt med berörd pilot. Undrar vad som inte är rapporterat. Hoppas AI får rätsida och vidtar adekvata åtgärder mot berörd/a

Toppen