Senaste nytt

Intrång i BA Executive Club - kontot spärrat

khybner

Medlem
Försökte logga in på mitt EC-konto idag och fick meddelandet att kontot inte finns (unable to recognize the membership number). Inga problem med fru khybner eller mina två barn dock.

Ringde GGL-linjen som sa att de hade låst EC-konton samt nollat Avios hos deras "high Avios customers" på grund av att några medlemmar hade märkt konstiga transaktioner på deras konton och att man skulle begära nytt lösenord via "Forgot PIN/Password"-länken på hemsidan. Detta fungerade bra för mig. Som sagt, när jag slutligen kom in med det nya lösenordet hade jag 0 Avios men fick besked om att de sätts tillbaka inom 24h.

JensE

Medlem
Samma har hänt mig. Lyckas inte ändra mitt lösenord dock och mailat visar att jag har 0 avios.
Fick du beskedet via hemsidan att du skulle få tillbaka avios inom 24h?

khybner

Medlem
Samma har hänt mig. Lyckas inte ändra mitt lösenord dock och mailat visar att jag har 0 avios.
Fick du beskedet via hemsidan att du skulle få tillbaka avios inom 24h?
Nej, det sa hon jag pratade med.

Hon sa också (innan jag provade att göra reset på lösenordet) att om det inte fungerade såvar altenativ 2 att gå in på British Airways men som sagt jag behövde inte det.

gdaily

Medlem
Jag fick precis följande mail från BA:

Dear Customer

British Airways has become aware of some unauthorised activity in relation to your Executive Club account.

This appears to have been the result of a third party using information obtained elsewhere on the internet, via an automated process, to try to gain access to your Executive Club account.

We understand this was login information relating to a different online service which you may have also used to access your Executive Club account.

We would like to reassure you that, although it does appear that the login attempt was successful, at this stage we are not aware of any access to any subsequent information pages within your account, including your flight history or payment card details.

We have now locked down your online account to protect it from further access. As part of the lock-down process we have also changed your password and you will need to reset it before you are able to use your account.

If you use the same login details for your Executive Club account as you do for your online accounts with any other organisations, we would also recommend that you change the passwords for these accounts, as well as exercising vigilance regarding any unusual or suspicious use of your personal data.

For a short period of time, as a precaution, we have also suspended the use of Avios on your account. We will let you know when this suspension period is over.

In the meantime, however, if you wish to spend your Avios please contact us via your local Executive Club service centre. We will be able to reactivate your account by asking you some additional security questions.

We are sorry for the concern and inconvenience this matter may have caused you and would like to reassure you that we are taking this incident seriously.

British Airways Executive Club team

gdaily

Medlem
Ergo är det xxxx som blivit hackat, om detta stämmer:
We understand this was login information relating to a different online service which you may have also used to access your Executive Club account.

Edit: Tar tillbaks "anklagelsen"

Last edited:

gdaily

Medlem
kan även vara tripit mfl
Ja, tripit tänkte jag inte på. Där har jag också konto... men jag tar tillbaks min anklagelse om Awardwallet, det där mailet får säkert alla och envar, det behöver ju inte vara bara till mig och de tjänster jag använt.

gdaily

Medlem
Från Flyertalk:

Just want to put "password compromised " theory to bed - I work in IT security, so am anal about my password. EVERY password I have is different, are strings of random characters, the maximum length allowable by the site and stored in an offline password vault. I am confident there is ZERO chance my password has been compromised from a 3rd party, yet I've still be locked.

My theory is that there has been a phishing attack that has caught a number of people out so BA has locked ALL active accounts as a precaution.

Toppen