Senaste nytt

Kommande kampanjer 2015...

Homer

Medlem
Hilton HHonors Promotions Updates
Hey HHonors members!

Since our current promotion, Double Points, is coming to a close, I wanted to pass along a few updates. This year, thanks to your feedback, we’re making some updates to our promotions.

Here’s how: we’ll now have two global bonus promotions (what are typically referred to as our quarterly promotions) throughout the year instead of four. But, the remainder of the time, engaged members like you will receive some very cool targeted offers based on your level of activity within the HHonors program. This tailored approach will allow us to reward our members with the most relevant offers based on their travel behaviors and needs, which will ultimately help you get to your next free night faster. In addition, all of our hotels will be participating in these targeted offers, which we know is a top priority for you!

One more new update – we’re working on a new feature that will allow you to login to your HHonors account and view all the targeted offers and promotions that we’re running just for you. It’ll help identify ways to take advantage of your HHonors membership by earning and maximizing your Points so you can get out and play! You should see this new feature in your HHonors account later this year, and I will be sure to keep you posted on specific timing around its launch.

The next official global bonus promotion will start March 1, 2015, and I will have more details to share at the end of February. Once the next global bonus promotion begins on March 1 and the targeted offers are rolled out, there will always be a bonus offer that you can take advantage of throughout the year. Stay tuned for more details to come!

Thanks,
Erin

FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton HHonors Promotions Updates

Personliga erbjudanden betyder förhoppningsvis bra erbjudanden för oss som bor sällan på Hilton
de som bor på Hilton rutinmässigt behöver man ju inte ge något ;)

Toppen