Senaste nytt

Svar från SPG samt Grosvenor House Dubai!

segra

Medlem
Efter vår senaste resa till Dubai och Grosvenor House så mailade jag
ner mina reflektioner, mest superlativ men även ett klagomål på att de
inte informerat om ett litet renoveringsarbete på stranden nedanför
Le Royal Meridien. Bifogar ett utkast från deras svar. Har även fått
svar från samtliga avdelningar som jag kommenterat och då de personligen
tackat för kommentarer jag gett dem.

Märk väl att jag INTE begärde någon som helst kompensation.

Tummen upp för Grosvenor House och SPG.:) Nu fattas man bara 1
natt för att återkvalificera till Gold för 7 året i rad. Får nog testa Sheraton
i Stockholm så man får det gjort.

"First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to write to us following your recent stay at the Grosvenor House Dubai.

It was a pleasure having you and your family as our guests again and glad that you had an enjoyable overall stay with us.
We are however sorry to note your disappointment with regard to the work on one side of the beach at Le Royal Meridien, which actually is part of a main project being carried out by the Dubai municipality to level the sand and improve the Jumeirah Beach stretch.
The work on this part of the public beach was however totally unscheduled and we were only given very short notice before hand. Fortunately, it was ensured that the hotel was left with the other half of the public beach open for our guests use in addition to our extensive gardens with three swimming pools.
We apologize that this aspect of your stay was disappointing and do hope you understand that it is beyond our control, but once done, will make a huge positive effect to the entire shoreline.
With regard to the SPG points, there is no excuse for this oversight on our part and I would like to inform you that the relevant points for your second room have now been transferred to you, which should appear in your account shortly. Additionally, we have also taken the liberty to inform Le Meridien Fairways on the same, which they will also rectify.
Once again, we greatly appreciate your valuable time taken to provide us with your feedback and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience experienced during your stay with us. As it is never our intention to disappoint our guests in anyway, as a gesture from our side, we would like to offer you extra 30,000 SPG points, which will be processed to your SPG account shortly.
We truly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back at the Grosvenor House and would like to ask if you could please contact me directly as and when you are next travelling, so I can personally offer you any assistance required."

Imponerende feedback!
- Det er nok noget af det der kan gøre mig som kunde rigtig, rigtig glad, når en mindre god situation vendes til en rigtig god situation. Stort thumbs up til SPG!

Magnus_K

Medlem
@segra
Grosvenor House sköter sig alltid fläckfritt dom sista 7 år jag bott där.
På min förra vistelse blev vi väckta mitt i natten av oljud från lägenheten ovan.
Vi påpekade detta på natten och dagen efter när vi kom hem från beachen så stod det en tårta, en flaska vitt och låg ett kort där dom skrev att vi hade middag för 5 vuxna och en infant på Toro Toro.
Personalen på Grosvenor House är exemplariska, finns där när dom behövs men inte på ett jobbigt och efterhängsamt sätt.

Roligt att höra att du fick bra treatment också!

Toppen