Senaste nytt

Air New Zealand Auckland-Sydney - En del av Jul- och Nyårsresan 2013/2014

Peter65

Medlem
Air NewZealand levererar vare sig det är utrikes eller inrikes, narrow- eller widebody. Cabincrew har alltid ett leende och är lättpratade. Ska definitivt välja ANZ igen, men på denna flygning AKL-SYD skulle jag om möjligt välja en widebody.

pep

Medlem
Tak form reportage. Jeg vedlægger min rapport til SKYTRAX for 3 ANZ flyvninger i samme periode:
Air New Zealand Business class. Rated 5 out of 10
SYD-AKL-NAD-AKL in January 2014. All flights on 777-300 with herring pattern arranged “space-seats” in business (and eco+?). All flights on time. Aircraft clean, staff neat, and all flights on time. Food good. Lounges very, very good in all three airports visited. Only the lounge staff could improve as they turn arrogant and assume everybody knows them and NZ in particular. They are too firm, strict, and de facto disrespectful to the passengers that they serve. They are simply not kind and talked like ageing constables merely than humble serving staff. They are the king and you are a peasant! On board the planes a similar attitude: FAs appear to be very local, somehow managing to disrespect passengers by being by far too familiar, and too self-confident doing too much talking for nothing (chatting with pax like talking to children) and on the verge of being intrusive. All FAs (except a single one) were clearly ageing, “over the hill”, and that shows. Order details were forgotten during the lengthy chat sessions which at times were embarrassing or painful. I wonder if the FAs have much secondary education or even experience outside the continent. They may pretend to be interested to serve the pax, but it is easily felt that they talk down to them in an over-tolerant, almost pitying way. On the outbound I had 13 hours transit in AKL and no hotel was provided “as this was a regular schedule time gap”! They also not managed to reload my bag to NAD and it remained in AKL. Arrived 28 hours later to Suva upon filling forms and lots of confusion and phonecalls. Further, my new suitcase was completely broken with the trolley part torn off. Upon raising a case with NZ a new bag was given and 35 USD compensation to by amenities and clothes but must present receipts herefore. Overall the issue caused my actions on 5 days in Fiji and de facto prevented me going on 1-2 initially planned trips.
On the way back NAN-AKL the KORU lounge was small but fine. A beef stew was excellent choice out of 3-4 hot meal options. On board, the businessclass was completely crowded by mainly upgraded economy class passengers. Food options were limited, but very tasty - drink rounds and options plenty.

Toppen