Senaste nytt

Air France uppdaterar stolar i business class

johan_fbg

Medlem
Air France har precis släppt information om deras nya stolar i businessclass.

Från och med juni 2014 fram till mitten av 2016 ska de placeras i deras 44 Boeing 777.

Konceptet bygger på "3F" och uppfylls bland annat en placering i form av "fiskben":

• Full flat
• Full access
• Full privacy

Tycker det ser mycket lovande ut. Planerar en long-haul med AF affaires i sommar men att få nya stolarna vore väl att hoppas på för mycket...

Lär mer och se bilder på deras hemsida.

Dr. Miles

Expert
Air France introducerar ny Business class stol

Air France avslöjade deras kommande Business class stol igår.
Det ser ut som liknande modell som på American Airlines Boeing 777-300ER eller Cathay Pacifics nya Business class stolar.

Business_Vue_11_980x600.jpg
Business_Vue_14_980x600.jpg
Business_Vue_16_980x600.jpg
(Foto: Air France)

Air France skrev:
Air France is continuing its move upmarket and is today unveiling its new Business class seat, for a completely renewed travel experience.

In total, 2,102 seats will be installed between June 2014 and summer 2016 on 44 Boeing 777,the core of Air France’s long-haul fleet.

Every detail has been specially modelled to give the seat its unique design. The passenger is instantly enveloped in its graceful curves into a cocoon-like state of special care.

This real cocoon, with its particularly refined finishing touches (leather upholstery, topstitching) provides an ideal level of comfort and offers the prospect of a perfect sleep.

The new Air France Business class seat was developed around the concept of 3 "F":
Full flat - the seat converts to a fully flat bed - for crossing time zones without fatigue;
Full access - direct access to the aisle, regardless of the seat’s location in the cabin;
Full privacy - a protected area through the seat’s enveloping curves, providing a true bubble of privacy in the sky.

A 16-inch (41 cm) high definition touch screen with more than 1,000 hours of entertainment

In the Business cabin, customers have a wide touch screen offering a high definition image. This 16-inch (41 cm) screen offers a unique onboard navigation experience similar to a tablet. With a completely redesigned user interface and available in 12 languages (French, English,Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian and Arabic), choosing an entertainment program from over 1,000 hours of entertainment has never been so easy and intuitive.

At a glance

• A seat that converts into a completely flat bed for maximum comfort;
• Direct aisle access for every passenger;
• An enveloping structure of curves, providing a feeling of privacy;
• A seat that features all of the latest technology: a wide high definition touch screen, a touchscreen handset, electrical outlet, USB port and new noise-reduction headphones;
• A padded headboard, an Air France signature feature;
• An adjustable soft leather headrest;
• Space and multiple storage areas close at hand;
• A delicate-to-the-touch duvet, a XXL feather down pillow;
• High quality, down to the finishing: leather, choice fabrics, stitching

Air France unveils its new Business class seat: a cocoon in the sky : Air France - Corporate

Agö

Medlem
En plåga att flyga AF:s befintliga affärsklass på trippelsjuan. Trångt, kassa stolar, dålig IFE, slitet. Det här kan inte bli annat än ett rejält lyft.

Toppen