Senaste nytt

Avbokning av bonusresa

Dr. Miles

Expert
Ja, du får skatter och bränsletillägg tillbaka (minus serviceavgift), om det är med SAS EuroBonus poäng du har använt.

cikada

Medlem
Tack för det! Avbokade just två bonusresor i C med Lufthansa till SIN i februari (med SAS EB-poäng). Skatterna var på 2 X 3600SEK så det hade inte känts bra att bli av med de pengarna! Nu slipper jag undan med 200 SEK i serviceavgift! En viss skillnad.
På tal om skillnader måste jag påtala ytterligare en underlighet i SAS bokningsida:

När jag skulle boka biljetter till BKK i SAS lågpriskalender visade tablån att det skulle kosta ca 10500 SEK, när jag bokade i den "vanliga" bokningssidan slapp jag undan med 7321 SEK. Samma avgångar i ecofix. Någon som stött på samma fenomen?

mry

Medlem
Kalendern är inte i realtid så det är ganska ofta det skiljer mellan priset i den och det verkliga priset sen när man går till biljetterna.

Bara för att dubbelkolla innan jag bokar en resa som eventuellt inte blir av. Får man fortfarande tillbaka skatter+bränsletillägg? Så den enda kostnad jag får betala vid avbokning är en adminstrationskostnad (som man eventuellt slipper som EBG / EBP)?

NotRyan

Medlem
Bara för att dubbelkolla innan jag bokar en resa som eventuellt inte blir av. Får man fortfarande tillbaka skatter+bränsletillägg? Så den enda kostnad jag får betala vid avbokning är en adminstrationskostnad (som man eventuellt slipper som EBG / EBP)?

Ja, exakt som Dr. Miles skriver ovan, inga förändringar...

Mvh
/NotRyan

Dr. Miles

Expert
Inlägg från:SAS EuroBonus AMEX 2-4-1 (2 för 1) voucher tråd (2016) | Sida 112 | BusinessClass.se forum | 500 000 inlägg om resor
Är det 24h innan som man måste göra ändringar/avbokningar eller är det end of business (17:00) dagen innan?
Har hört olika från olika agenter i Tallinn nämligen.
Det är olika regler beroende på om det är Best Price award (endast med SAS/Wideroe), Best Availability award (endast med SAS/Wideroe) eller Star Alliance award.

Vid avbokning av Best Price award, måste man avboka senast 24 timmar före avresa.
SAS skrev:
Fare rules for Best Price flight awards:

• Awards can be cancelled up to 24 hours before departure. The points paid will be refunded, providing they are still valid (expired points will not be refunded). Cancellation fees may apply.
• Awards can be re-booked up to 24 hours before departure, provided that the points used to pay the booking have not expired. The price at the time of re-booking will apply (if the price has decreased since the time of original booking the difference will be refunded, if the price has increased the member must pay the difference). Re-booking fees may apply.
• Awards cannot be re-booked or refunded later than 24 hours before departure. A return-trip cannot be re-booked or refunded after the activity has commenced (i.e. after the time of departure).
• If the departure and return destination are not the same in an award, then the point price of the most expensive destination will apply to the entire award.
• Stopover of more than 24 hours is not allowed, except on SAS Intercontinental flights.
• Stopover on SAS Intercontinental routes is one stopover permitted on the outward journey and one on the homeward journey.
• SAS reserves the right to change the point prices and fare rules.
• Awards are subject to availability.
SAS points charts - SAS

Vid avbokning av Best Availability award, gäller vanliga biljettregeln som gäller.
T ex bokar man SAS Plus (ej SAS Plus Saver) inom Europa/Norden, får man avboka fram till avresa.
SAS skrev:
Fare rules for Best Availability awards:

• Best Availability awards are regular tickets, paid wholly or partly with points. Best Availability awards are therefore available as long as regular tickets on flights operated by SAS are available for purchase on the SAS website. The rules for the regular tickets apply as described in the fare rules provided when booking the ticket.
• Discounts and companion tickets cannot be applied to Best Availability awards.
• SAS reserves the right to change the point prices and fare rules.
SAS points charts - SAS

Vid avbokning av Star Alliance award, måste man avboka senast en arbetsdag före avresa.
SAS skrev:
3. USING POINTS

3.7 Unless otherwise stated by SAS:
For a Regular ticket, paid wholly or partly with points, the rules for the Regular ticket apply as described in the fare rules provided when booking the Regular ticket.
The rules for EuroBonus award tickets are described below.
For EuroBonus award tickets and offers the following applies:
- Special rules regarding the minimum duration of a stopover may apply.
- Maximum ticket validity and advance booking is 330 calendar days.
- If the departure and return destination are not the same, the number of points is calculated on the destination in the point table that requires most points.
- Points cannot be transferred back after an activity has commenced, and a return trip cannot be rebooked or refunded.
- Tickets and offers can be cancelled up to one (1) business day before they should have been used and valid points transferred back to the paying members EuroBonus account.
- Rebooking of tickets and offers are, provided the points are still valid, allowed up to one (1) business day before the offer in question must be used (expired points cannot be reused).
- If less than one (1) business day before the EuroBonus trip, or arrival at the hotel, the points are not transferred back to the paying member’s EuroBonus account in case of cancellation.
- If a member or other person using the member’s points falls ill less than one (1) business day before a EuroBonus trip, a doctor’s certificate is required for rebooking or for a new ticket/voucher to be issued. This applies provided the points are valid. Expired points cannot be reused. In case of changes or if new documents are required SAS EuroBonus must be contacted.
Medlemsvillkor i EuroBonus - SAS

När man pratar om 24 timmar före eller en arbetsdag före, det är viktigt att tänka på att många SAS EuroBonus medlemmar inte har tillgång till kundtjänsten dygnet runt, alla dagar i veckan.

Om du inte har tillgång till kundtjänst under natten och på helger, bör du avboka på fredagen veckan innan (dessutom före natten) för att vara på säkra sidan ifall din bonusresa börjar på en måndag.

Last edited:
Toppen