Senaste nytt

Singapore Airlines SQ 321 London to Singapore Business Class Review plus Lounge

Review SQ 321 London to Singapore Business Class

London Heathrow SilverKris Lounge video
London Heathrow SilverKris Lounge - YouTube

London to Singapore Video Trip Report - SQ 321
Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class London to Singapore Oct 2013 - YouTube

Pictures on my blog:
Guitar 123 Singapore Food and Travel Blog! ????????!: Singapore Airline SQ 321 London to Singapore October 2013 (including SilverKris Lounge Heathrow)

Heathrow was quite a mad house that evening. Fortunately, there was nobody waiting in line for SQ Business class check-in and I was served immediately.

Overall, the lounge wasn't very big and it certainly could get very crowded indeed.

Entrance to Lounge
4l3v9v.jpg

Nice plane model at the stairwell, leading up to the Business Class section.
11tx7c5.jpg

By the time I got to the lounge, I was famished. Time was about 8pm and I hadn't had anything to eat since noon. This was what I got for my dinner. Spicy chicken wings and Nasi Lemak.
2m6pn9e.jpg

Alright, I was rather greedy. So this was a second serving of food. This time spicy chicken wings with bee hoon.
2954lsi.jpg

Condiments for the Nasi Lemak.
2pye1si.jpg

The bar counter in the lounge. The wines and other liquor were kept behind the bar, so you had to ask the servers to help you.
2dtn9ep.jpg

View of the lounge - not very big.
2qi6wdd.jpg

More later.

I continue from where I left off.

There was some potato salad with a very small selection of sandwiches.
161x9wm.jpg

Sandwich selection. Didn't look very enticing to me. Well, I am not sandwich type of person.
5es4tj.jpg

This was the wine available in the lounge.
24qsp4m.jpg

Another view of the bar counter.
219bgbn.jpg

After a good meal at the Lounge and a couple of drinks, I still had some time, so I decided to take a walk and buy some souvenirs at the transit area of Heathrow Terminal 3. The Terminal was very crowded and the shops and restaurants were all doing a very good business!!

I spent about 45 minutes shopping and bought chocolates and some souvenirs for the wife, kids and several colleagues. It was also good to stretch the legs and walk off some of the dinner, since I would have supper on the plane!

Soon, it was time to head to the gates. SQ's gate is a good 15 minute walk.

On the way, I passed this Thai B747. I quite like the effect of this photo.
2hpsu1s.jpg

Signboard at the waiting area.
mue4yc.jpg

The waiting area was quite crowded by the time I got there. The plane was not ready for boarding yet.
27zdg07.jpg

Boarding soon commenced and I noticed many Business class passengers were already waiting to board. I think most of us wanted to get comfortable and relax before the long flight. Minutes after boarding, I was served a nice glass of champagne.
27ybj1k.jpg

Stretching out my legs. It had been a long, long day. Time for some rest.
o0ce9i.jpg

My pillow.
14wd9vk.jpg

This was shortly after takeoff, where I got my favorite Singapore Sling with nuts.
ic47bk.jpg

Table laid out for supper service.
5ldldc.jpg

The first course, of Parma Ham and salad. I didn't care very much for this course, though I think I ate up the salad. Had some red wine.
2v8pn5w.jpg

The Cantonese Duck with rice, a 'Book the Cook' selection. The duck was decent, however, I did regret ordering this dish because I had very good duck in a Chinese restaurant in London Chinatown the evening before.
2e4dr2q.jpg

This was the dessert. A cheesecake that was very nice (and filling!). I skipped the cheese. I must make it a point to get that the next time, and ask for Port!
154ykbk.jpg

These were the after dinner chocolates. I was so stuffed, I kept them and brought them home.
b4f59j.jpg

After supper, it was time to get some sleep. I didn't sleep for very long, maybe 5-6 hours.

When I got up, I felt hungry again, and asked for some noodles from the light bites menu.
2z5q6w4.jpg

I decided to try this white wine that was featured in the menu. I soon discovered that it was way too sweet for me!
23uzmz8.jpg

Picture of the flight screen. Where are we right now? Still some way to get to Singapore.
waobaa.jpg

The King and his men needed some rest. The bed looked way too big for them though!
23sf3o0.jpg

Ok, time to get some rest.
n3w5xv.jpg

After I came back from the toilet, I found them here. Hey, aren't you guys supposed to be sleeping?
2d0jo0k.jpg

It was time for breakfast, served about 2.5 hours before landing. The fruit selection.
2vukpq0.jpg

I got a cappucino - made to order.
2jg2ypv.jpg

Also got some cereal. It was nice and filling.
2vsj7cz.jpg

This was the asian noodles.
qs35sw.jpg

After breakfast, it was time to prepare the cabin for landing.

Overall, a good flight.

Singapore Airlines: London to Singapore, Business Class plus Lounge

I didn't realise there was a Trip Reports section on this website, so I posted this in the Star Alliance section earlier. Never mind, I post here again.

Review SQ 321 London to Singapore Business Class

London Heathrow SilverKris Lounge video
London Heathrow SilverKris Lounge - YouTube

London to Singapore Video Trip Report - SQ 321
Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class London to Singapore Oct 2013 - YouTube

Pictures on my blog:
Guitar 123 Singapore Food and Travel Blog! ????????!: Singapore Airline SQ 321 London to Singapore October 2013 (including SilverKris Lounge Heathrow)

Heathrow was quite a mad house that evening. Fortunately, there was nobody waiting in line for SQ Business class check-in and I was served immediately.

Overall, the lounge wasn't very big and it certainly could get very crowded indeed.

Entrance to Lounge
4l3v9v.jpg

Nice plane model at the stairwell, leading up to the Business Class section.
11tx7c5.jpg

By the time I got to the lounge, I was famished. Time was about 8pm and I hadn't had anything to eat since noon. This was what I got for my dinner. Spicy chicken wings and Nasi Lemak.
2m6pn9e.jpg

Alright, I was rather greedy. So this was a second serving of food. This time spicy chicken wings with bee hoon.
2954lsi.jpg

Condiments for the Nasi Lemak.
2pye1si.jpg

The bar counter in the lounge. The wines and other liquor were kept behind the bar, so you had to ask the servers to help you.
2dtn9ep.jpg

View of the lounge - not very big.
2qi6wdd.jpg

There was some potato salad with a very small selection of sandwiches.
161x9wm.jpg

Sandwich selection. Didn't look very enticing to me. Well, I am not sandwich type of person.
5es4tj.jpg

This was the wine available in the lounge.
24qsp4m.jpg

Another view of the bar counter.
219bgbn.jpg

After a good meal at the Lounge and a couple of drinks, I still had some time, so I decided to take a walk and buy some souvenirs at the transit area of Heathrow Terminal 3. The Terminal was very crowded and the shops and restaurants were all doing a very good business!!

I spent about 45 minutes shopping and bought chocolates and some souvenirs for the wife, kids and several colleagues. It was also good to stretch the legs and walk off some of the dinner, since I would have supper on the plane!

Soon, it was time to head to the gates. SQ's gate is a good 15 minute walk.

On the way, I passed this Thai B747. I quite like the effect of this photo.
2hpsu1s.jpg

Signboard at the waiting area.
mue4yc.jpg

The waiting area was quite crowded by the time I got there. The plane was not ready for boarding yet.
27zdg07.jpg

Boarding soon commenced and I noticed many Business class passengers were already waiting to board. I think most of us wanted to get comfortable and relax before the long flight. Minutes after boarding, I was served a nice glass of champagne.
27ybj1k.jpg

Stretching out my legs. It had been a long, long day. Time for some rest.
o0ce9i.jpg

My pillow.
14wd9vk.jpg

This was shortly after takeoff, where I got my favorite Singapore Sling with nuts.
ic47bk.jpg

Table laid out for supper service.
5ldldc.jpg

The first course, of Parma Ham and salad. I didn't care very much for this course, though I think I ate up the salad. Had some red wine.
2v8pn5w.jpg

The Cantonese Duck with rice, a 'Book the Cook' selection. The duck was decent, however, I did regret ordering this dish because I had very good duck in a Chinese restaurant in London Chinatown the evening before.
2e4dr2q.jpg

This was the dessert. A cheesecake that was very nice (and filling!). I skipped the cheese. I must make it a point to get that the next time, and ask for Port!
154ykbk.jpg

These were the after dinner chocolates. I was so stuffed, I kept them and brought them home.
b4f59j.jpg

After supper, it was time to get some sleep. I didn't sleep for very long, maybe 5-6 hours.

When I got up, I felt hungry again, and asked for some noodles from the light bites menu.
2z5q6w4.jpg

I decided to try this white wine that was featured in the menu. I soon discovered that it was way too sweet for me!
23uzmz8.jpg

Picture of the flight screen. Where are we right now? Still some way to get to Singapore.
waobaa.jpg

The King and his men needed some rest. The bed looked way too big for them though!
23sf3o0.jpg

Ok, time to get some rest.
n3w5xv.jpg

After I came back from the toilet, I found them here. Hey, aren't you guys supposed to be sleeping?
2d0jo0k.jpg

It was time for breakfast, served about 2.5 hours before landing. The fruit selection.
2vukpq0.jpg

I got a cappucino - made to order.
2jg2ypv.jpg

Also got some cereal. It was nice and filling.
2vsj7cz.jpg

This was the asian noodles.
qs35sw.jpg

After breakfast, it was time to prepare the cabin for landing.

Overall, a good flight.

Toppen