Senaste nytt

Nya hotell i Moxy-kedjan, bl.a. i Oslo och Köpenhamn

David

Medlem
I arbetet mot 150 hotell och 25,000 rum 2020 har hotellkedjan Moxy som hör till Marriottgruppen precis annonserat en rad hotell som kommer att öppnas 2015 och 2016, några i vår direkta närhet.
  1. Moxy Munich Airport, Germany - located five minutes from the main terminal - winter 2015
  2. Moxy Eschborn, Germany - located 10 minutes from downtown Frankfurt and 15 minutes from Frankfurt Airport – early 2016
  3. Moxy Frankfurt Gateway Gardens, Germany - located in the campus of Gateway Gardens , walking distance to Frankfurt Airport terminal 2 - summer 2016
  4. Moxy Aberdeen Airport, UK – mid 2016
  5. Moxy Berlin Ostbahnhof, Germany - near Alexanderplatz, Prenzlauer Berg and the River Spree – early 2016
  6. Moxy London Royal Docks, UK - close to the ExCel Exhibition Areas and Canary Wharf - autumn 2016
  7. Moxy London Stratford, UK - next to Europe’s largest Shopping Center and adjacent to the Olympic Park – summer 2016
  8. Moxy Oslo Exporama, Norway– next to one of the largest exhibition grounds between Oslo and Oslo Airport - summer 2016
  9. Moxy Copenhagen, Denmark – close to Scandiagade which has seen much development in recent years for offices, retail and residential developments - summer 2016
  10. Moxy Essen, Germany – located right in the city centre of the West German City of Essen, a short walk from one of the busiest train stations in Germany - winter 2016
  11. Moxy London Heathrow Airport, UK - located on Bath Road with quick access to Heathrow’s Terminals – winter 2016
Ännu inga hotell planerade i Sverige såvitt jag vet iaf. Rätta mig gärna om jag har fel. :)

Har själv inte bott på Moxy, någon här som testat?

David

Medlem
Är inte Ikea delägare i dessa på något sätt?
Jodå, detta stod i en tidigare pressrelease.

Inter Hospitality is the owner and developer
Inter Hospitality Holding B.V. was established in January 2012 to create long term value for the Property Division of Inter IKEA Group by developing and investing in hotel properties and student properties across Europe. Currently its focus is on acquiring sites for hotel development in Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and the Nordic countries. Inter Hospitality is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. For more information, visit Inter Hospitality is now Vastint Hospitality

Toppen