Senaste nytt

BA Booster is here! Hösten 2013, är vi redo?

Senator

Dear Mr Senator

Your next flight could take you further than you'd think.

Take a return flight in First or Club World and you'll automatically earn an extra 30,000 Avios, or travel in World Traveller Plus for an extra 15,000 Avios¹ – all in addition to the Avios you normally receive for your flight.

There's no limit to the number of Avios you can collect – the more you fly, the more you'll earn. And because this offer is available with our partner airlines American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair in First and Business Class on transatlantic flights², you've even more choice and flexibility.

Just book between 20 August and 19 December for travel between 1 September and 19 December 2013.

Senator

Kommer direkt mail till din adress

Villkoren sämre...

With thousands of bonus Avios, the more you fly, the more you earn

Book before 19 December for travel between 1 September and 19 December 2013.

your next return flight (2 sectors)1 in First or Club World could automatically earn you an extra 30,000 Avios

or

your next return flight (2 sectors)1 in World Traveller Plus could come with an extra 15,000 Avios

Just register below and you will automatically receive your bonus Avios on any applicable flights2. That’s as well as the Avios you’d normally earn.

Enjoy more choice and flexibility with our partner airlines

You would expect to earn bonus Avios on British Airways, but the benefits don’t stop there. You can also earn bonus Avios on OpenSkies’ direct flights between Paris Orly and New York in Biz Bed and Prem Plus. Or on transatlantic flights with American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair3 in First and Business Class.

The bonuses don’t stop at earning Avios:

You can choose the best prices across all three airlines and be able to mix and match flights to find the best deals.
Choose from a large number of direct flights between Europe and the US – departure airports include London, Madrid, Barcelona, Zurich, Milano, Rome, Paris, Helsinki, Frankfurt and many more.
You can check in online and print boarding passes for flights on the airlines website, or the website of the airlines operating the flight
Plus you’ll receive integrated customer support – online, from the call centre, or at the airport.

British Airways, American Airlines, Iberia, Openskies.

Terms and Conditions

1A sector is a single eligible flight between the point of departure and final destination with no scheduled change of aircraft. A direct return flight counts as 2 sectors (ie: London - New York - London). If you connect to an onward flight, this will count as 4 sectors (ie: Lagos – London – New York – London – Lagos)

2Eligible cabins and booking classes are: British Airways First (F, A), Club World (J, C, D, R, I), World Traveller Plus (W, E, T), OpenSkies Biz Bed (J, C, D, R, I), Prem Plus (W, E, T); American Airlines First (F, A, P), Business (J, D, R, I); Iberia Business (J, C, D, R, I), Finnair Business (J,C,D,I)

3Valid on all British Airways, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair marketed and operated transatlantic flights that are part of our joint business agreement. This includes flights on routes between the EU /Norway / Switzerland and the US / Canada /Mexico / Puerto Rico.

Senator

God nyhet: gäller på Finnair

Dålig nyhet: inte inom Europa. Och jag som hade planerat ARN-LHR-BGO-LHR-ARN och ARN-LHR-SVG-LHR-ARN till hösten :(

karho

Medlem
Så, nu ska vi se om jag förstått korrekt: 4 sektorer i C/F, tex ARN-LHR-JFK-LHR-ARN skulle ge 30000 x 2 = 60000 bonus Avios? Förstod inte texten om sektorer i det finstilta.

Senator

Så, nu ska vi se om jag förstått korrekt: 4 sektorer i C/F, tex ARN-LHR-JFK-LHR-ARN skulle ge 30000 x 2 = 60000 bonus Avios? Förstod inte texten om sektorer i det finstilta.

En bra fråga då deras exempel är Lagos, så jag tänkte bara oceaniska flighter. Då kommer jo nästa fråga:
ARN-LHR-JFK-ORD t/r, blir det då 30 000 x 3 = 90 000? Tror inte detta då det är den transatlantiska flighten som räknas:
Valid on all British Airways, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair marketed and operated transatlantic flights that are part of our joint business agreement

Valley

Medlem
Fick man för det.
Tror inte jag mäktar med att åka Sverige - Finland eller Nürnberg via Staterna eller Asien. Eller är det kanske det jag skall göra ?

Och om man gör något sådant. Blir det kliniken i en kofta med väldigt långa ärmar då, om det kommer fram ?

Toppen